Twist the Movie Line Game

Tools    

"Now, you're king of the mountain, aren't ya, but it's all dental floss!"

Reminds me of this:

"Need I remind you, 007, that you have a licence to kill, not to reproduce copyrighted material without express written permission from the publisher or other copyright holder within one hundred years following the creation of said material or fifty years following the death of the author of said material, whichever comes first."

anything but Zombies & vampires
I hate the smell of my toilet in the morning

You can handle the lies that i don't want to be alone, after all tomorrow is another day. So I'll make you an offer you can refuse my precious.

My Lawyer thanks you, my Bookie thanks you, my Doctor thanks you and i thank you. Now show me the money.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya. Wendy . . . darling . . . light of my life. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna sell you a time-share."

"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do you do in your pants?"

I am, without a doubt, the last of the old-timers . . . I am the sole adult survivor of the premiere of the Lego Batman movie, popularly knowed as parents' last straw."