At 15, Unregistered was Spotted by an Ebony Fashion Fair Talent Scout

Tools    

Anniversary

I never knew we joined so close together SC. Happy A-verse you totes awesome dudetto, so on fleak or whatever the terms are these days. You G.O.A.T. BAE

Wow, we really did join so close together.... I can't tell you how nice it is to see someone else who joined around the same time as me, 15 years ago.... still here.

My insane brother from another mother. Thank you.
Wish I could be here more. Just been an insane year for me. I'm hoping I'm on the slightly quieter path now but usually when I think that I am only a couple of weeks away from another drama filled bombshell. There aren't too many from the days of us left. I joined at High School, since then I have completed a trade certificate, three jobs and now the production manager for a newspaper group with a daughter and girlfriend. Cray cray but luckily the old guard still has you as our representative bro.

I was trying to be someone else, thank you.

Fascinating, indeed.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Happy B-Day bud.

Welcome to the human race...
I'm just trying to be friendly to someone who doesn't put me on their Top MoFos list. Isn't Edward Scissorhands a great movie? I caught it on TV this week.
It's about a 2.5-3 for me. It's not even my favourite Tim Burton.