President Trump

Tools    

It appears that, once again, our fearless leader El Donaldo has humiliated himself in a so-called press conference that consisted of him talking about how good he is at things, how he's not racist, how he's not anti-Semitic, how Flynn is a nice guy, how great Fox News is, and how everyone involved in the media is a dirty rotten liar.

Blargh.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
how great Fox News is, and how everyone involved in the media is a dirty rotten liar.

Blargh.

does not compute. he has his snout up Murdoch's bottom but everyone involved in the media is a dirty rotten liar? Eh???

does not compute. he has his snout up Murdoch's bottom but everyone involved in the media is a dirty rotten liar? Eh???
Apologies. I meant to say that he goes out of his way to praise Fox and Friends, but harshly criticizes every other major media outlet there is.

I got you, Dex. I'm just laughing at that sycophant. I can't stand Murdoch, have never seen Fox news, will not subscribe to Fox cable, and will only be happy seeing those two psychopaths playing tonsil hockey with each other. Murdoch is a crybaby mommy's boy who probably still wears a nappy (diaper), and Trump is...well that's enough ranting for today.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I got bits of it while on my work break. All I could hear was how terrible Hilary is, how he won with the most electoral votes, how a reporter called him on that BS and his response was, this is the info I have. Then more BS on how the media is terrible, his team is a fined tuned machine...blah blah blah.

The man is a complete joke and America should be embarrassed. No one cares about how much you hate Hilary anymore!!!! Do the job, these people expect you to do.

Jesus.

Suspect's Reviews

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Unfortunately I watched the whole thing. Probably the most embarrassing "political" thing I've ever seen - and that's saying a lot. His base will eat it up.

Apologies. I meant to say that he goes out of his way to praise Fox and Friends, but harshly criticizes every other major media outlet there is.
We are in this situation because we have a progressive press made up of hyperpartisan nutjobs who decided to unleash a kulturkampf on the public. If they don't act this way this does not happen.

We are in this situation because we have a progressive press made up of hyperpartisan nutjobs who decided to unleash a kulturkampf on the public. If they don't act this way this does not happen.
What situation are you referring to? Are you blaming the "liberal media" for Trump standing up there and lying his ass off and sounding off like some schizophrenic who forgot to take his medication?

You know what, forget it.

It's almost like you forget that 3 million more people voted for Hil, that's a bloody big number who didn't want this situation at all. The system is why you have President Trump not the people or the press. The media are getting blamed for bias even when that are showing a live unedited Trumpet spewing crap forth.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It's almost like you forget that 3 million more people voted for Hil, that's a bloody big number who didn't want this situation at all. The system is why you have President Trump not the people or the press. The media are getting blamed for bias even when that are showing a live unedited Trumpet spewing crap forth.
Those were illegal votes!!!!! All of them!!!!

What situation are you referring to? Are you blaming the "liberal media" for Trump standing up there and lying his ass off and sounding off like some schizophrenic who forgot to take his medication?

You know what, forget it.
The only reason he got elected because the press went insane and could not stop him. Mostly the left wing press.

If the large press organization would have acted more sane the last 4-5 years we would not have this situation. The press undermined itself so much that people just don't care.

The only reason he got elected because the press went insane and could not stop him. Mostly the left wing press.

If the large press organization would have acted more sane the last 4-5 years we would not have this situation. The press undermined itself so much that people just don't care.

How the hell is the press responsible for stopping him?? I'm in Australia and I watched him mock a disabled reporter, refuse to release his tax returns, advocate a war crime and heck The whole sexual assault locker room bs and the only reason I know that and the twenty other dumb things he said and did because the media reported it. Again 3 MILLION MORE voted for Hillary. A big majority who voted did not vote for Trump. I get the feeling it's pointless to even bother trying to debate this.

How the hell is the press responsible for stopping him?? I'm in Australia and I watched him mock a disabled reporter, refuse to release his tax returns, advocate a war crime and heck The whole sexual assault locker room bs and the only reason I know that and the twenty other dumb things he said and did because the media reported it. Again 3 MILLION MORE voted for Hillary. A big majority who voted did not vote for Trump. I get the feeling it's pointless to even bother trying to debate this.

hey fello aussie as well. Do you watch Waleed's Trump week summed up? Frightening sht. the guy is mind blowing. How people voted for that orange cretin is beyond me. I don't like her much either - I think she's every bit the psychopath he is, but seriously.

It's almost like Ozymandias is behind Trump being President as a way to unite the world together against a common threat.
What makes you so sure the world cares?

They excluded candidates before. There was no sexual assault. He did not say jack about him forcing himself on woman who don't want him. So what? Democrats need to get better instead of holding onto that number. Considering who they lost to, that number is irrelevant.