The Election News and Predictions Thread

Tools    

I'm not American so maybe I should shut up but I can't believe you people think someone like Ted Cruz would do better than Trump. Constantly in a state of denial, people said Cruz would beat Trump to the nomination, that Trump didn't have a chance and he constantly proved them wrong because they were too blind too see that the reason he is so successful is that he is a not a traditional conservative. He couldn't beat him to the nomination, so how could he beat Hillary in this election? People wanted change and right or wrong don't particularly care about the finer details of politics. I just can't see him appealing to any young people, black people, hispanic people etc., I am always shocked when you guys think he could be doing better than Trump.

I'm not American so maybe I should shut up but I can't believe you people think someone like Ted Cruz would do better than Trump. Constantly in a state of denial, people said Cruz would beat Trump to the nomination, that Trump didn't have a chance and he constantly proved them wrong because they were too blind too see that the reason he is so successful is that he is a not a traditional conservative. He couldn't beat him to the nomination, so how could he beat Hillary in this election? People wanted change and right or wrong don't particularly care about the finer details of politics. I just can't see him appealing to any young people, black people, hispanic people etc., I am always shocked when you guys think he could be doing better than Trump.
Im just shocked I woke up to look at my iPHONE.

Happy. right now

I said it, didn't I? I said Donald Trump was the guy to beat Hillary.

They were both running against the only person they could beat. I'm shocked that things are so horrific in America that this is what 48,000,000 American's think is the best option for a world leader.

Guns made a good point to me.

The only good thing to come out of this election, probably, is the next South Park episode.

I can't believe this non-politician decides to just run to be President and is most likely be elected.