Worst Filmmakers of All Time

Tools    

I will start by mentioning Uwe Boll
Rampage 1 and Rampage 2 are good movies in my opinion. But yeah he is awful

It's easy enough to go for guys like Uwe Boll, but Boll is in independent filmmaker who writes, directs, produces, does the effects and camerawork all himself. Kinda like a Diet Rodriguez.
Gotta go straight for the highly paid Directors to start with:

Basically the ones who get paid millions per movie.

Michael Bay.
Paul WS Anderson would be a front-runner, though I do kinda like a couple of his films.
Roland Emmerich.

Snyder did ok with Watchmen, everything else he's done is style over very little substance.

It's easy enough to go for guys like Uwe Boll, but Boll is in independent filmmaker who writes, directs, produces, does the effects and camerawork all himself. Kinda like a Diet Rodriguez.
Gotta go straight for the highly paid Directors to start with:

Basically the ones who get paid millions per movie.

Michael Bay.
Paul WS Anderson would be a front-runner, though I do kinda like a couple of his films.
Roland Emmerich.
Uwe Boll probably does all things himself because he is cheap. Also he has said that he does not make movies out of passion but for money which explains a lot.

The directors you mentioned might be flawed but at least they do have a distinctive style and passion for the trade in their own unique way. Besides all of them have offered very entertaining films. Uwe Boll made one which was Far Cry although that was thanks to Til Schweiger who was having a blast.

Snyder did ok with Watchmen, everything else he's done is style over very little substance.
Even his style has been lacking.

I see your Uwe Boll and raise you Ulli Lommel.
Uli Lommel's The Boogeyman was incredibly creative. He did some neat things. Plus he managed to build up a good tension and atmosphere in that one. It's the only one I have seen so I don't know how his other movies are but maybe I will have to check them out to see if it was a one off thing.

Steven Spielberg
jk
Sure next you will be saying that Vincent van Gogh was a bad artist as well. Spielberg is one of the greatest film makers in existence.

Welcome to the human race...
Sure next you will be saying that Vincent van Gogh was a bad artist as well. Spielberg is one of the greatest film makers in existence.
The tiny little "jk" in the post stands for "just kidding".

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If we are ignoring the Uwe Boll's of the world, then I'll say Tyler Perry.

Suspect's Reviews

Make a better place
Christopher Nolan

I must write that name in every opportunity I have