Erase A Movie

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
OK, this sounds like you're just bashing Adam Sandler, not specific issues with Billy Madison. And it sounds even more stupid because you start off your statement with "As much as I like it".
I understand where cole is coming from, though. Erasing Sandler's breakthrough movie would presumably undo his entire career, which consists of a lot of mediocre movies and very few good ones. Cole may actually like Billy Madison, but they would also consider erasing it a necessary sacrifice in order to make sure that stuff like Pixels never gets made. It's kind of the same logic behind traveling back in time to kill Hitler as a baby.

Jaws IV

I would erase Alien Resurrection. A completely worthless pile of ******* ****ing **** that pretends to be a film. A complete insult to a good franchise.
I quite like Resurrection, although I agree it's a bit of a mess.

I'd rather erase Prometheus. Not because it's bad, but because its failure apparently prevented Del Toro to make a Mountains of Madness movie.

Damn, I hate Prometheus if only for that alone.

The Blair witch project. Because that film change the face of horror films for the worst where jump scares and screaming teenagers running around in all directions is somehow considered more scary than a psychologically creepy and gripping storyline. I think the Blair witch project is the reason horror films have dumbed down over the years. The film seemed too inspired a generation of teens to just pick up the camera with their friends and make a dumb jump scare horror flick. But I still see some horror films that are amazing and stick to the old formula of horror film making but these are a few compare to all the bad ones I've seen. Jump scares can be a good thing if used appropriately and not too over the top. Most of the horror should be left to the viewers imagination. if you can get inside the head of the people watching your movie then you have made a memorable horror film

The Blair witch project. Because that film change the face of horror films for the worst where jump scares and screaming teenagers running around in all directions is somehow considered more scary than a psychologically creepy and gripping storyline. I think the Blair witch project is the reason horror films have dumbed down over the years. The film seemed too inspired a generation of teens to just pick up the camera with their friends and make a dumb jump scare horror flick. But I still see some horror films that are amazing and stick to the old formula of horror film making but these are a few compare to all the bad ones I've seen. Jump scares can be a good thing if used appropriately and not too over the top. Most of the horror should be left to the viewers imagination. if you can get inside the head of the people watching your movie then you have made a memorable horror film
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Blair Witch Project doesn't have a single jumpscare.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Blair Witch Project doesn't have a single jumpscare.
I understand how you might be sympathetic towards the movie. But you can't deny that the Blair witch project has changed the horra genre for the worse. And there is a lot of Blair witch sequels that have many jump scares. As for the first Blair witch though Its mainly just a bunch of teenagers with scattered wits running around like headless chickens. And I do think a lot of directors drew inspiration from that movie for all the wrong reasons and then spawned all these dumb horror flicks that we see today. So I hope now you can wrap your head around what I'm talking about

I understand how you might be sympathetic towards the movie.
One of my favourite horror films of all time as a matter of fact!

you can't deny that the Blair witch project has changed the horra genre for the worse.So I hope now you can wrap your head around what I'm talking about
I get what you mean, the amount of jumscares in Paranormal Activity 2 is just...

One of my favourite horror films of all time as a matter of fact!

I get what you mean, the amount of jumscares in Paranormal Activity 2 is just...
I've never watch the paranormal activity movies I saw the trailers but it became clear that it wouldn't be my sort of horror. I get the hype behind the Blair witch project but I was born in 94 so it didn't have a profound impact on me as it did the generation who grew up on it. So I would have erased The Blair witch project for the sake of horror films but in terms of POV movies The Blair witch project had a very positive impact and inspired whole generation to pick up there cameras and get creative. So I feel POV is came along way since the Blair witch project but horror films have dumbed down So when I think about it like that maybe I wouldn't erase the Blair witch project. there is a good and bad to its existence. I think if I could erase a movie I'm going to go with fifty Shades of Grey instead them movies could just kiss my ass