Erase A Movie

Tools    

After reading about it, I can see why you'd want to erase it.
WARNING: "Wikipedia" spoilers below
The film opens with Seth and his friends Eben and Kim, playing with a frog Seth has found in the fields. The boys inflate the frog by inserting a reed up its anus and leave it by the side of the road. When a local English widow, Dolphin Blue, walks past, Seth shoots at the inflated frog with a catapult, causing it to explode all over Dolphin.

I change my vote.

After reading about it, I can see why you'd want to erase it.
What Omniz quoted from Wiki is possibly the most solid bit of storytelling in the film. It was a disjointed nonsense desperate to be looked at as an art film. Pure drivel.

I know you don't like the film, but why would you choose that one to be erased above anything else that you've really not liked/hated?

Master of My Domain
I want this steaming pile-o-crap erased, then have the remaining dust scattered across the outer rim of our galaxy.

"That may be, but I've got the Falcon."
Then I erase The Butterfly Effect.
Very meta of you.

As much as I like it, Billy Madison because I don't feel that Adam Sandler deserves fame when he is such a lazy person. If he kept trying to innovate with his comedy then maybe something different.
OK, this sounds like you're just bashing Adam Sandler, not specific issues with Billy Madison. And it sounds even more stupid because you start off your statement with "As much as I like it".

OK, this sounds like you're just bashing Adam Sandler, not specific issues with Billy Madison. And it sounds even more stupid because you start off your statement with "As much as I like it".
He didn't say anything stupid.

If I erase Star Trek '09, will this erase Into Darkness as well?

If it erases Abrams rise to the top and also stops him getting involved in Star Wars then it would be a good choice for me.

Car's mentioned early would as well as it was arguably the first step for Pixar down the path of cheap formula films.

i wouldn't erase anything, i respect all movies and don't care about them no matter how gross or evil they may be xd

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Iron man or the force awakens. We’ll see in a few more years what has done the most damage. Yearly stars wars films of decreasing quality vs yearly comic book films of decreasing quality.

I would erase Alien Resurrection. A completely worthless pile of ******* ****ing **** that pretends to be a film. A complete insult to a good franchise.