Erase A Movie

Tools    

If you could erase a movie from history, what would you choose? That means you would essentially prevent it from ever existing in the first place.

Any movie ever.

My choice; Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

^^ Yeah Ill rep that

Ill get this out of the way now - The Thin Red Line by Terrance Malick.

There. Life makes sense again.

I mean, bad movies are bad movies, bad sequels belong to show how good the original was, but to erase the movie from ALL EXISTENCE?! Well that has to be an especially bad movie

The dreams of an entire planet are focused tonight on those fourteen brave souls... traveling into the heavens

We win, Gracie

It's back. It's not erased anymore

I have to return some videotapes...
As much as I like it, Billy Madison because I don't feel that Adam Sandler deserves fame when he is such a lazy person. If he kept trying to innovate with his comedy then maybe something different.

You know if you erase a movie it will effect the continuum. Erase one bad movie mentioned and you may wake up tomorrow to find that Obama was elected in his 30's and is now a fourth-term President!

You know if you erase a movie it will effect the continuum. Erase one bad movie mentioned and you may wake up tomorrow to find that Obama was elected in his 30's and is now a fourth-term President!
Then I erase The Butterfly Effect.

Welcome to the human race...
Myself, I thought it'd be something like Terminator 3 where your attempt to change what happened only postpones the inevitable or potentially creates a worse result, so I find the whole concept of erasing any film to be inherently silly.

That being said, I don't think too many people would be too upset if The Human Centipede and its continuations never existed.

It's funny that because those of us in the UK see Obama as a good U.S. President but across the pond you don't seem too fond of him.

You should be grateful you don't have someone like David Cameron. He's a terrible prime minister.