SANDRA BULLOCK, Gravity
0%
0 votes
JUDI DENCH, Philomena
6.25%
2 votes
MERYL STREEP, August: Osage County
32 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Which performance brings home the statue this year?

Amy Adams, American Hustle

Cate Blanchett, Blue Jasmine

Sandra Bullock, Gravity

Judi Dench, Philomena

Meryl Streep, August: Osage County

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cate Blanchett.jpg
Views:	1078
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	12557   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bullock.jpg
Views:	1051
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	12558   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dench.jpg
Views:	1154
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	12559   Click image for larger version

Name:	Streep.jpg
Views:	1050
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	12560   Click image for larger version

Name:	Amy glass.jpg
Views:	1076
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	12566  

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Must be doin sumthin right
All other Woody leading actresses < Mia Farrow

Rooting for Amy Adams; who was almost already reaching Streepsian heights herself as far as being so boringly consistently good all the time. But I really enjoyed how unexpectedly movie starry she was in AH

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I don't care about any award more than this one. Amy Adams needs to win. But she won't, as it goes to Cate Blanchett, who's performance I haven't seen yet.

Blanchett should win this hands down, her performance was a level above the rest.

All other Woody leading actresses < Mia Farrow
No way!
My personal favorite 'Woody actress' is Dianne Wiest.

I think it's pretty much a fact that Cate is going to win this Oscar, by the way. Brilliant performance!

Blanchett hopefully, she was amazing. I wouldn't mind if there was a shock and it went to Judi Dench but even though they were fine I wouldn't like to see any of the others win over Blanchett.

I am so sick of Meryl Streep always getting a nomination for something. Please die.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I am so sick of Meryl Streep always getting a nomination for something. Please die.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I've had it with her! EVERY YEAR, no matter what movie she does, she gets a nomination. She could play a ghost in a Paranormal Activity sequel and still get a nomination. I swear she must have mafia connections -- she gets nominated or people die.