0%
0 votes
Somewhere
9.52%
2 votes
Marie Antoinette
21 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Lost in Translation is on now - the scene driving the golf ball in front of Mt. Fuji. I think that's the best, followed by The Virgin Suicides and then Marie Antoinette. I give them all
. I haven't seen Somewhere yet.
OK, I've seen them all now. The Bling Ring (
) is noticeably worse than those three, and Somewhere (
-) is definitely the worst of all in my book.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
And I can't wait for The Bling Ring, if only for this. And I'm not even straight.
Someone with a nonuniform orientation and both Last Year at Marienbad and Cleo form 5 to 7 in their top 10?! Stay with us please, we need you!

Oh Emma Watson. So hot...(mouth watering commences)
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Now that I've seen The Bling Ring, I've seen everything from her. I'm still a big fan of hers but Bling Ring was horrible. Not even remotely worth watching.

Someone with a nonuniform orientation and both Last Year at Marienbad and Cleo form 5 to 7 in their top 10?! Stay with us please, we need you!
that person hasn't signed in in 6 months. I'm pretty sure your message is a little late.

Must be doin sumthin right
I want to hate her movies but I actually like all three I've seen. I would give Lost in Translation, Marie Antoinette and Somewhere a
MA is especially nice to look at and it has a funny cast & great music so I chose that for her best