Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

If y'all ever do a Chypmunk Already Owns It HOF I'll join

Let the night air cool you off
Anybody down for a short film hall of fame? If I can get at least ten, I'd be down to run it. I have more free time than usual due to the pandemic scare currently going on, you may have heard about it.

Anybody down for a short film hall of fame? If I can get at least ten, I'd be down to run it. I have more free time than usual due to the pandemic scare currently going on, you may have heard about it.
Yes, for sure. If we've got Camo too that's at least three.

Pandemic? Huh

There’s also a Live Musical HOF planned soon.
Yeah but shorts shouldn't be an issue... if ten people join that's like the length of two or three feature length films tops.

Yes, for sure. If we've got Camo too that's at least three.
I don't get it? How do you know Camo and what do you mean by that? He left the site before you joined, how would you even know his name?

I don't get it? How do you know Camo and what do you mean by that? He left the site before you joined, how would you even know his name?
Yeah, sorry re-reading that it doesn't make sense. Camo said he would join from letterboxd I think, but I prob should have let Jiraffe Justin say all of that since it's his HoF.

Yeah, sorry re-reading that it doesn't make sense. Camo said he would join from letterboxd I think, but I prob should have let Jiraffe Justin say all of that since it's his HoF.
I see, that makes sense.

I still never have done anything with my letterboxd account. I mean I literally made it and that's it. I think I added one movie to it.

I see, that makes sense.

I still never have done anything with my letterboxd account. I mean I literally made it and that's it. I think I added one movie to it.
lmao, what's your username, i can't find Citizen Rules

lmao, what's your username, i can't find Citizen Rules
It's a secret It's nothing like my MoFo username. If I ever get active on there, I'll let everyone know. Right now it's a dormant account.

It's a secret It's nothing like my MoFo username. If I ever get active on there, I'll let everyone know. Right now it's a dormant account.
oh, smart

Idea for a future hall of fame: World Cup Hall of Fame. The idea is everybody chooses a movie from a different country.
Are you still doing shorts HoF?

And yes, great idea, I’d join.

The trick is not minding
So we have shorts lined up, and I know Musicals was also planned. Followed by 22nd and Noir in the near future. Any idea when we might start them?
I have picks lines up for them already, except shorts.

So we have shorts lined up, and I know Musicals was also planned. Followed by 22nd and Noir in the near future. Any idea when we might start them?
I have picks lines up for them already, except shorts.
I said a while ago I would be doing Noir and Musicals, but delayed them for the Personal Recommendation HoF.

I could start one of them or even both, whenever there was enough interest. So who's interested and in which one and when?

The trick is not minding
I said a while ago I would be doing Noir and Musicals, but delayed them for the Personal Recommendation HoF.

I could start one of them or even both, whenever there was enough interest. So who's interested and in which one and when?
Anytime is fine with me, I’m going to finish up Westerns III in the next week and Personal recommendations will take me awhile to finish, since we have a long to do so.
As for what to start first, I say let’s go with Musicals but it doesn’t matter to me any.

I feel like we've been waiting months for Noir...I'm not going to do Musicals.