The Batman

Tools    

Bit dark for kids, bright colours and corny jokes yayyyyyyy
Yet, it was delved into quite a bit in the awesome Animated Series!
The fact that Conroy is in the mix for best Batman is testament to the awesome. It was a pretty perfect balance

People who watched the TV series had no idea what Batman's motivation was, or that he was one of the darkest, most realistic, most psychologically interesting comic book characters due to the tragedy that shaped him.
Not directing this specifically to Batman (nor comic book characters in the 60s) but in my opinion characters that are shaped by a tragedy / trauma are often (note often, not always) very shallow and writers tend to use the tragedy / trauma to circumvent character building.

The fact that Conroy is in the mix for best Batman is testament to the awesome. It was a pretty perfect balance
He's definitely my favorite (voice of) Batman!

(Just remembering: when I was a kid I'd listen to Casey Kasem on the American Top 40 radio show... then hear him voicing Robin on the Batman cartoons & Super Friends - it was weird to me since I knew Kasem's voice. He was also the voice of Shaggy on Scooby Doo!)

He's definitely my favorite (voice of) Batman!

(Just remembering: when I was a kid I'd listen to Casey Kasem on the American Top 40 radio show... then hear him voicing Robin on the Batman cartoons & Super Friends - it was weird to me since I knew Kasem's voice. He was also the voice of Shaggy on Scooby Doo!)
I've always wanted to hear Tim Curry's version of the Joker too

Never knew he was Shaggy and Scooby too! Lol

For me the best animated batman film is this:

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I still find it interesting that Pattinson would want to insert himself into another possible franchise. Twilight gave him the opportunity to work with more interesting concept films and directors, which is why I think he's done a 180 with his career. If this a success than it seems he will be walking that tight rope of what he wants, what the audience wants.

Suspect's Reviews

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Julliard graduate Jayme Lawson will make her major film debut in an undisclosed key role in "The Batman". Speculation has begun she will play Barbara Gordon, the future Batgirl.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/newcomer...ns-the-batman/

Do you think they're looking at ways to introduce villains like Clayface in future movies and getting Serkis on board is also a way to see what his company is capable of before anything is greenlit?

Wait, that would be planning ahead, WB doesn't do that, silly me lol

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Julliard graduate Jayme Lawson will make her major film debut in an undisclosed key role in "The Batman". Speculation has begun she will play Barbara Gordon, the future Batgirl.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/newcomer...ns-the-batman/
There's more details revealed on newcomer Jayme Lawson's role. She isn't playing Barbara Gordon. Instead, she is playing Bella, who is believed to be involved with the politics in Gotham and may serve as a rival to Harvey Dent.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

Film test of Pattinson suited and booted

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The Batman.
A Batman.
An Batmana?
Batmantis! From Atlantis!!
Una Batmanos? ...del destino!!!