Dream Movies That Don't Exist

Tools    

What are some films, in development at some point or not, that you wish they had either
made already, or should make in the future?

For example: Kill Bill Volume 3

This might just do nobody any good.
David Fincher, realizing that retrospective sci-fi is back in style (at least in November), decides to grab his frequent collaborators and returns to his adaptation of Rendezvous with Rama.

I knew the stigma "hollywood ruined with live action" but I will like to see some of naoki urasawa's work(material) be adapted.
I'm only finished tetsuwan atom spin off "pluto" so far but already read some portion of other like 20thcentury boys and monster as well and I dare to say with foreign/hollywood touch of production on it + like nolan~fincher~villeneuve~esque implemented I feel it could be awesome.

This might just do nobody any good.
An adaptation of...

... starring...

... as Judge Holden, directed by...

... Todd Field (In the Bedroom, Little Children)

“I was cured, all right!”
"The Raid 3", "SPL 3" and I want a new crime movie by Tarantino, something like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction. I hope Takashi Miike stops with the remakes and the mangas adaptation and go back to his roots, I need more bizarre movies like Fudoh or Dead or Alive. I'm a dreamer

What are some films, in development at some point or not, that you wish they had either
made already, or should make in the future?

For example: Kill Bill Volume 3
I would love to see tv version (not a movie, but a series) based on the works of Brandon Sanderson, if I watched tv series "Elantris" I could die as a happy man.

The most loathsome of all goblins
A shame Paul Verhoeven never got around to making that movie with Arnold about the crusades. Jennifer Connelly and Robert Duvall were also signed on. Very sad

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Kung Pow II: Tongue of Fury. According to a Facebook post in 2015, Steve Oedekerk went to Dragonfest (the martial arts equivalent of a Comic Con) and announced he was planning the sequel but nothing has come about since.