Youth in Revolt

Tools    

Well don't let people talk you into watching a Mel Gibson film. What the hell were you thinking? I'm afraid I'm going to have to say it was your own fault... So long as you knew that he was in it, of course.

I did. I thought "Surely, it can't be that bad - same director as the TV Series" - how wrong I was. Mel Gibson's phoney Boston accent has put me off him for life.

One of the funny things for me when I watched this film again is to see how innocent the original Michael Cera looks and then his alter ego is just so opposite it is hilarious. I would recommend this film to anyone who wants a good story and some fun laughs.

Michael Cera's popular because he has a highly effeminate voice and an adorable little face on a lanky build.

In other words, one those quirky "hipster" films with Michael Cera.
In other words, please be true.
In other words, darling kiss me.

Contribute to the discussion or leave.

Haven't seen that film yet.. Heard a lot of praise for it.
Thanks for reminding me about it.. It's on my list for sometime now...

But apart from the films that I haven't seen, I have found him similar in every role.

I really liked The Education of Charlie Banks, mainly because of Jason Ritter though.

I thought Eisenberg did well in Adventureland, anyone can stand out next to Kristen Stewart though.