Spring has sprung and I broke out the camera today:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2007-2008 188 (Large).jpg
Views:	157
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	6094  

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
These are top-secret photos. My in-laws don't like me to share their photos (Don't ask.) Here, they are watching my DVD of "All in the Family". While watching it, they kept assuring me that Carroll O'Connor was better in "In the Heat of the Night". OK...

That's Brenda, occasionally hiding in the back.

That is really the point where one beach is connected to the next beach
Here a few pictures of the beach
Very pretty. Looks like a nice spot and no crowds (which is good).

I'm the type of girl.....
Very nice pictures everyone.

I could just squeeze the stuffed animal. So Cute.

Another picture of me trying to look like a bad ass, but I was actually freezing my ass off because it was only in the 50's.

Thank you, and ditto!

I wish we had a member's only section. Yes, I'm serious. I'd post more. I get paranoid posting myself on-line. What if I'm recognized?!? I mean . . .

These are top-secret photos. My in-laws don't like me to share their photos (Don't ask.)
I'm telling!

There is this new application on Facebook where you turn your photos into cartoons. It is pretty good.
I can't get the colored one to work anywhere near as good as you all did. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Maybe my photos are too dark. Hell, in one, I ended up looking like an ugly man. No, I'm not showing it.
The only one that worked, was the sketching option. Here is a very old picture, or maybe I should say a very young picture. I want to go in there with a pencil, and fix that. Where the hell did my fat, bottom lip go!?!

Scout.... Finch?

and Mark, although your offerings clearly call (beg) for a pussy comment (particularly the ringed and beaded one) I shall refrain from that and instead offer a complimentary 'nice kitties'.

I don't know about the rest of you, but with all the photos, birthdays, and welcoming, I get behind. Anyway . . .

I think it's the hair color . . .

That was Murray. One of Mona's five babies.

I knew you were, also beautiful on the outside
Thanks, Nebbit. I think with it being sketched, I look like a guy with long hair.

A black and white face to a name.Most recent pic i have.