What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Mantra Slider" by the Soundtrack of Our Lives

I'm going to try to get Sarah to upload our unplugged concert video of TSOOL, so I can post some of our own "videos". I have a great one where lead singer Ebbot Lundberg slowly lowers his mike directly onto my videocam, and then I pay extreme attention to the bandmembers' feet.

The People's Republic of Clogher
That was my favorite song on The Crane Wife. It was also the one which seemed to retain the pastoral, Picaresque sensibiities of their earlier albums, at least musically.
Aye, I don't love the record but it suits me when I'm in a certain kind of mood.

Here's an ironic thing about the Shankill Butchers that I realised yesterday - the cop who finally brought them down is called Jimmy Nesbitt.

The lead (co-lead with Stu Townsend, I suppose) of the dreadful Butchers biopic Resurrection Man is...Jimmy 'best actor in Norn Iron' Nesbitt.

He couldn't really turn the movie down, could he?

Anyway - Sisters of Mercy: Temple of Love

We used to encore with this quite often. Not that we had people screaming for our return but more of a case of "Get out there and fill another 10 minutes or you're not getting paid".

It's incredibly easy to play...

Loads of Barbra Streisand.

Barbra Streisand & Barry Gibb ~ What Kind Of Fool

Barbra Streisand ~ Woman in Love

Barbra Streisand ~ The Way We Were

Barbra Streisand ~ Send In The Clowns

Barbra Streisand & Neil Diamond ~ You Don't Bring Me Flowers

OK, so this was over-kill, but I was seriously listening to them, and more.

Deep Forest - Sweet Lullaby