The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I'm the type of girl.....
Yes I was giving the camera man a kiss. He is one of my close friends. As for clutching the purse I was just closing it at the clip. It is hanging around my neck for safety.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
We got back some photos of our cats today:

This is our youngest, Sylvia. She's sometimes considered "evil".

This is Ulysses. He can be considered Annakin to that forshadowing Darth Vader on the left.

Here is "dead" Sylvia. Sarah decided to decorate her so much, she not only killed her, but then made her blind.

This is the resurrected zombie Sylvia attacking an innocent China Doll. The horror...

Here is the "recalcitrant" Sylvia, stylishishly modeling her Zelda hat. As you can all see, she LOVES wearing it!

Here is my fish pond. Well, a part of it. There is a stream that goes uphill, and makes a sharp right, to the garage.
Ignore that bucket. Oops!
Oh, and yes, this was taken last year. All of that will come back, and then some. I love perennials!

Very cute, but the actual pic...blownup and all demands her to blow her nose. Just saying, just saying.

Nice pond Destiny

Besie Love the one of you in a headlock Don't know the movie
Actually it was War of The Worlds and thats Tom Cruise Silhouette almost at the end of the movie

Those rocks at the beach look neatly shaped. The rocks in Canada are not shaped at all and have sharp pointy edges lol.
Cute pup!

Very cute doggie Nebs.

Side note though: Thats the beach? How do you build sand castles?
That is really the point where one beach is connected to the next beach
Here a few pictures of the beach
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	beach 2.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	6091   Click image for larger version

Name:	beach.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	6092  

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by 7thson
My granddaughter Allison just turned two a few days ago, here are some recent photos. (Sorry, it is hard not to show her off )

she's so cute, and so is that dress! i want one in my size.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
oh! also:

a picture of the kick-ass duckie pillow i made as a Christmas gift for someone special last year [it was my first sewing project, and slightly amateur, but none of that shows on my horrible digital camera]

and, a picture of my KILLER whoopie pies. well, i made these for Christmas last year, too. but they were damn good, and by far the most intricate thing i've ever baked!