The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Yes we are, God why do I still do it. I can't believe after almost 7 years that I am still lighting up. As I type this I am fidgeting for my pack of cigs.

And to think that I almost choked to death the first time I puffed one of them and I still went back and tried it again & again.
I've been smoking for over 20 years (well over half my life), gave up for 2 or 3 and have finally cut down to a few a day. Giving up was easy (and I was on more than a pack a day at the time) but taking it up again was just as easy.

At the end of the day I gave up because I wanted to and I smoke now because I want to. When you really want to give up you'll give up - don't beat yourself up about it, you'll know the time.

aww Lennon. Are you still so cute?

7thSon - Allison is a little cutie. I bet she brings much fun into your lives. I could say I'd love to have a little kiddie around the house again, but my son's will kill me for saying that, so I'm just thinking it ...

A system of cells interlinked
Sarah, those cartoons are AWESOME! I want to try it!

Also, looks like we have a new hottie in the mix, eh?

What app did you use...I found Photo Flexer, but it doesn't work anywhere near as well as the photos you posted, so i trashed it.

Oh you saw the picture of me before I deleted it I see, I decided to delete it because of all the pms I was getting for my phone number.

***cough cough***

Sarah, those cartoons are AWESOME! I want to try it!

What app did you use...I found Photo Flexer, but it doesn't work anywhere near as well as the photos you posted, so i trashed it.
It's called Cartoonizer. http://apps.facebook.com/cartoonizer/

I'm the type of girl.....
The cartoons are so great. I will have to try that sometimes. And that you for all the wonderful comments, even The I'll Hit That comment.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
aww Lennon. Are you still so cute?
Yes

Welcome to the human race...
I just tried using that. The pics don't turn out too well for me for some reason. Or maybe I'm just picky.

This was not a boating accident
Here is a picture of me at a recent party. I was kissing up to the camera and I was already pretty well shitfaced at the time.

Is it me, or does Scout look like Sienna Miller in this pic?
Mmmmm very nice........ Better make sure the girlfriend doesn't read this!!! Or she'll remove and wear my family jewels as ear rings!!!!!

Is it me, or does Scout look like Sienna Miller in this pic?
Mmmmm very nice........ Better make sure the girlfriend doesn't read this!!! Or she'll remove and wear my family jewels as ear rings!!!!!
Thank You, but a resemblance to Sienna Miller I only wish.

Hey Scout, is that a urine sample you are holding?

Yes they were pee sampling me for illegal drugs in my system.

No actually it was a Cider Jack.

[A] Urine Sample
[b] "Don't take my purse from me!" You seem to be clutching it rather tightly.

This is one good-looking forum.