What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

At this very moment,my heart is beating so fast!Can't handle the excitement that I'm feeling right now.

Wondering why I wasn't logged out on here when I popped back on 'cause I could have sworn I logged off last night.... hmmm.... maybe I am really losing it.... what ever it is...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

This was not a boating accident
Not really what i am doing at the moment,but what i should be doing...And i should be getting ready to go to work.BOO! HISS!

Just got home from class. Drank a meal replacement shake and now I am waiting for Jason to tell me when he's ready for me to cut his hair.

Welcome to the human race...
Squeezing in a little time on the Internet before heading out to do stuff.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You mean you're not stuffing in a little time on the Internet before you head out to do squeeze?

Trying to wake up have to take my X to Sydney for day surgery

I was just doing a search for the word "pretentious" on MoFo and came up with 359 hits... Out of a random sample of about 40 all were derisive.

Wondering why I'm still awake..
Oh, yeah - that's right..
I've had 3.25 litres of Coke this evening.

Debating which burger to get from McDonald's for tea
You make tea out of burgers?

A St. Patty's Day parade woke me up, then I fell back asleep in the afternoon and I just woke up. Now I am about to go study for a test.

Trying to wake up have to take my X to Sydney for day surgery
I hope he's OK!

I think I'm the only one that noticed, and then PMed you, about your post a few months ago! I'm such a nosy-ass.