Who Are These Movie Stars?

Tools    

Damn. You all are good! I may have to make another batch with a bunch of 1960's actors from Indonesia or some place. Hmm..

Where did my post go to? There was a duplicate thread for this so it must have been lost?

I originally posted something like this:
It's mandatory requirement in these child photos of adult actors that one be Tom Hanks and the other Morgan Freeman.

Where did my post go to? There was a duplicate thread for this so it must have been lost?

I originally posted something like this:
It's mandatory requirement in these child photos of adult actors that one be Tom Hanks and the other Morgan Freeman.
Yeah. Sorry about that Citizen Rules. My bad. I somehow posted the thread twice and asked to have one deleted.

The whole thing is a trick - all of them are Meryl Streep really. Boy, that girl could
act from a very young age!

I don't know how you got #9- wouldn't have guessed Keifer Sutherland in a million years. Matter of fact, at first glance I thought it was a female.
The mouth I reckon. He's got that M shaped lip.

A long thread full of such pictures can be found HERE.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra