new animated warner bros movie crossover idea

Tools    

the dc comics characters crossover WITH THE LOONEY TUNES!!!

"How tall is King Kong ?"
Tone-wise, it's basically what will happen with the semi-grounded MCU universe once they'll involve Mister Fantastic and Ms Marvel. Are there plans to insert Plastic Man in the snyderverse ?

Oh dear. Keep Snyder away from Yosemite Sam please.

it wouldn't be the snyderverse versions it would be multiple versions from the cartoons and comics

I thought of a Looney Tunes through time one, where the meet their ancestors and have to fight of some evil threat.

And then I realized that means... their descendants... Would that fly?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
the dc comics characters crossover WITH THE LOONEY TUNES!!!
It's already been done.

The full episode of "The Green Loontern" is on DailyMotion, but I don't know how to embed the video, so here's the link:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7l56ti

There was also a short-lived series called "Loonatics Unleashed" which was supposed to be the descendants of the Looney Tunes characters as superheroes.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I thought of a Looney Tunes through time one, where the meet their ancestors and have to fight of some evil threat.

And then I realized that means... their descendants... Would that fly?

Loonatics Unleashed

Main characters
Ace Bunny: Descendant of Bugs Bunny. Before the meteor hit the city, Ace worked as a stunt rabbit in movies.
Lexi Bunny: Descendant of Lola Bunny. Before the meteor hit the city, Lexi was trying out to become a cheerleader at Acmetropolis University.
Danger Duck: Descendant of Daffy Duck. Before the meteor hit the city, Duck was employed as a pool boy.
Slam Tasmanian: Descendant of the Tasmanian Devil. Before the meteor hit the city, Slam was a fighter in a ring. Due to the nature of his combat, it is implied that he was a pro wrestler in staged fights.
Tech E. Coyote: Descendant of Wile E. Coyote. Before the meteor hit the city, Tech was a college student at the Acme Institute; although it was never explicitly stated, it is implied he was kicked out under the pretense of being "mad" after one of the faculty misused his machine, though, in his defense, he installed the self-destruct button for extra credit.
Rev Runner: Descendant of Road Runner. Before the meteor hit the city, Rev was a delivery boy and invented things.

I know the show. That's why I was nervous about it. People hated it.

Though to be fair, I found the reaction towards the show a bit too much. The show got better as it went along. Hell, the pilot was the worst episode. That's why I did this.

https://www.deviantart.com/blur-falco

I ****ing love Looney Tunes.