Great Movies You Saw On Accident?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
A movie you hadn't sought. For example, when I was 17, "studying" movie, sometimes I'd close my eyes and pick a movie. I saw an amazing movie in Australia when I turned on the TV. It had just started, and before I could turn it off, it grabbed me. I asked here before, but no one knew this Brazilian movie.

I need some time to think, "Birdman of Alcatraz" is one. CR recommended me "Caged" and then I kept the channel on, and that movie grabbed me.

I'm also thinking of my own experiences. Sometimes the libraries and thrift stores have a deal, a bag full of $1, so I grab a bunch.

I'd really love to start a movie exchange on here, but I'm sure most think it's more convenient to get it some other way.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
There are no accidents in my case. Only meticulously hand-picked films.

Gooble gobble, one of us!
I saw Seven Samurai as a kid. My family has always seen a lot of TV. My father saw the film and i happened to watch like half of it with him, while he gave short resumés of the film as it went on, since I was quite young at the time. Obviously I didn't know anything about its greatness or Kurosawa, I always thought of it as that old samurai film I once saw on TV with my dad.
Later on as I grew up and started getting interested in cinema, and subsquently discovered Kurosawa and Seven Samurai, I was like "Ohhh Myy Goood!, that's that old samurai film I once saw on TV with my dad!"
That was a great moment.
Later on I realised that my father had shown me tons of great films during my childhood.

i never watch a movie by accident