So why is crumbsroom's thread closed?

Tools    

Inquiring minds....

A system of cells interlinked
Hmm, good question. I will check into it...

No idea, there was no related moderation and there's nothing in the edit log about it being closed. If anyone (@crumbsroom?) has any insight or did anything (like try to edit or delete the first post or something), let me know so I can investigate.

Also, I've moved this to the Movie Forums Site Stuff forum, where is where site and/or moderation questions should go. I also prefer potentially sensitive moderation questions to be asked privately first, just in case, since if there had been some kind of dust up this would just bring attention to it and/or turn this into some kind of public shaming, which I always want to avoid. But in this case there's no issue, thankfully.

EDIT: I opened it after seeing this.

Also, I've moved this to the Movie Forums Site Stuff forum, where is where site and/or moderation questions should go. I also prefer potentially sensitive moderation questions to be asked privately first, just in case, since if there had been some kind of dust up this would just bring attention to it and/or turn this into some kind of public shaming, which I always want to avoid. But in this case there's no issue, thankfully.
Sure, sorry about that. It was impulsive on my part. Thanks for fixing the issue (whatever it was).

Did Crumb's thread say Closed? Did anybody else see that? It looks open to me.
It is, I opened it after seeing this thread.

Gonna go back and edit my post to mention that since a couple of people have said this now.