2021 MoFo FBB Trading Block

Tools    

Make no mistake, I am willing to trade Trea Turner for a 1st round draft pick of greater value

Not Ryan Yarborough though. Definitely off the table.

A system of cells interlinked
Lem in the house - ready thy selves for trade offers...

Actually the offer sent me wasnt bad, but one of the players projected batting avg scared me off.

Having second thoughts on these 3 players. Needing someone that plays same position.

Walker Buehler SP
Nolan Arenado 3B
Eloy Jimenez OF

Yeah, Buehler's good. Obviously it's fine to be a bit higher or lower on guys than everyone else, but I dunno offhand what the thing is here. He got him at a pretty normal price draft-wise.

Arenado's a tougher call. Obviously you have to expect less from him, but that's why he went in the 3rd and not the 1st, so that's priced in, too.

The trick is not minding
Personally, I’d keep Buehler. I can see trading off the other two.
What are you looking for exactly in return, Tongo, Production wise?
Keep in mind I don’t have a team, so this is just curiosity to bide me over until opening day

Your team looks pretty damn good to me Rob. Break the mold dude. Don't break up your team before the season starts. Have faith in your ability to draft a team and at least let it play a week or two before you get rid of one of your top 4 picks. Sound good?

I am trying to break the mold. I havent been so ridiculously ridiculous the past season or two, and am turning down offers that have come. Havent made many offers myself, less than 3 Im sure.

Im willing to move them but not trying to move them, so the offer would have to be juicy to move me. Im thinking most likely ill end up keeping them. I woulda moved Walker for Clayton, you said No, but thats the type of level of swapping im looking for.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Personally, I’d keep Buehler. I can see trading off the other two.
What are you looking for exactly in return, Tongo, Production wise?
Keep in mind I don’t have a team, so this is just curiosity to bide me over until opening day

Buehler?

I've got a few starters I can move if people are looking.

Montas has had several Quality Starts in a row and his topline numbers are almost entirely rough because his blowup against the Dodgers (which I didn't start him for, and you shouldn't either if you trade for him), and I could move him. Ditto Corbin, who's got a great track record but has started badly. I'm obviously willing to discount him a bit if someone needs a higher-upside guy cheaper than usual.