TV TRIVIA

Tools    

It was a shoe rack...after Jackie convinced him that the gift sucked. Dan swiped Roseanne's wedding ring while she was doing the dishes and had extra gems added to it, including one representing each of their children...new question:

What was the name of the magazine that Doris Martin worked for on The Doris Day Show?

Doris Martin worked for "Today's World" magazine...new question:

On the ABC sitcom Black-ish, what kind of doctor is Rainbow Johnson (Tracie Ross Ellis)?

Regarding the previous question, Rainbow Johnson is an Anesthesiologist....new question:

What actress played Danny's late wife, Linda on the CBS drama Blue Bloods?

Amy Carlson played Linda Regan on Blue Bloods...new question:

James Marsden, Rosie O'Donnell, Elizabeth Taylor, Ray Charles, Bette Midler, Rita Moreno, Cloris Leachman, Bob Barker, and Patti LaBelle all made guest appearances on what CBS sitcom?

First of all, ]Laugh-Inwasn't really a sitcom and I don't think James Marsden was even born when it was on the air. This was a CBS sitcom from the 1990's.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new question:

Who played Lola Lasagne on the ABC series Batman?

Ethel Merman?

I'll go ahead and tell you that the answer to the previous question was Drea de Matteo...new question:

What actor played Tracie Ellis Ross' father on the ABC sitcom Black-ish?

The answer to the last question was Beau Bridges....new question:

Susan Sullivan, Constance Ford, Audra Lindley, Anne Heche, David Hedison, Jackee Harry, Dack Rambo, Ray Liotta, Christopher Knight, Faith Ford, and Kyra Sedgwick all once played roles on what former NBC daytime drama?

The answer to the previous question was Another World...here's a new question:

What Oscar-winning actress played Executive ADA Sonya Paxton on NBC's Law and Order: Special Victim's Unit?

The answer to the previous question is Christine Lahti...here's a new question:

What actress plays Jeff's mother on The Goldbergs and also plays Rainbow's doctor/co-worker on Black-ish?

The answer to the previous question is Mindy Sterling...new question:

This actor played a cop on Sanford and Son, a drill sergeant on Private Benjamin, and played Marla Gibbs' husband on 227,,,name him.