Which Michael Myers mask (from Halloween) do you think is the scariest

Tools    

Here they are...

Halloween

Halloween II

Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

Halloween 5

Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers

Don't vote yet! I'm gonna post the rest...

the original one from 1978. By far and it's indeed by far the best movie of the series (also the best slasher ever made)

Halloween H2O

Halloween Resurrection

Halloween (2007)

Halloween II (2009)

Now, you can vote for what you think to be the scariest, or the best, and put it into a top 3 if you like...

the original one from 1978. By far and it's indeed by far the best movie of the series (also the best slasher ever made)
Yeah,it's certainly up there as one of the greatest in my opinion. Good characters, and end scene with Donald Pleasence with that look on his face...priceless.

I'm just trying to figure out witch Halloween mask to get for Halloween. The ones with the good ratings are H2 (1981), Halloween 6, and H2O. Halloween 6 is the most expensive, but haven't decided yet.

I used to not like the Halloween 4 mask, but over time, I have grown to realize its creepiness.

The Halloween 5 mask (my first place winner) reminds me of Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men. In a way.

I think it's the meanest, most violent looking mask, and Halloween 5 as a movie helps reflect this. That's why it's the scariest to me. Michael is a very menacing character in that movie. I'd rather deal with any other Michael Myers before the Halloween 5 Michael.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Anton.jpg
Views:	1935
Size:	158.5 KB
ID:	27122   Click image for larger version

Name:	mask.JPG
Views:	3051
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	27123  

You cant beat the original Halloween. The design was lightning in a bottle with them grabbing a Shatner mask last minute and just going with it. Not to mention it embodies the whole idea of Michael Myers in the original just being a "shape". Unpopular opinion but a close 2nd is Rob Zombie's Halloween because it looks the most like the original and even though the movie is far from perfect I like the battered look of the mask in the later half of the movie.

the original halloween indeed

This one stands out for me – in this shot at least – just because it has a childlike quality to it. I don't know the series at all well but I can see how the mask was a lot weaker the whiter and less fleshly it became (Halloween Resurrection's like a clown mask ); or at the other extreme looking more like flesh sewn together into a mask.

i think halloween h20 was pretty scary micheal myers, i remember it was very disturbing

The one from Resurrection looks like Busta Rhymes face painted white.

One thing about the most recent two, at least the mask looks good.

Victim of The Night
Overwhelmingly '78.
After that, probably the ones from Rob Zombie's movies.