TV TRIVIA

Tools    

Eve Plumb, because she has done everything under her power to distance herself from the Brady Bunch since the last reincarnation, The Bradys, and Robert Reed, because he had already passed away by the time the film was made.

That's right. Eve Plumb was the Brady Christmas movie, though. It's your turn, Gideon, if you want it.
The Xmas movie was before The Bradys...anyway:

What was the name of the magazine that Donald Hollinger worked for on the ABC sitcom That Girl?

I guess nobody knows the answer to this one, so I'll go ahead and reveal that Donald Hollinger worked for Newsview Magazine

Here's a new question:

What was the name of the cab company that was the setting for the sitcom Taxi?

The name of the company was the Sunshine Cab Company...here's a new question:

What actress played Candice Bergen's mother on the CBS sitcom Murphy Brown?

Colleen Dewhurst

If anyone wants to see a good Mini Series show they should see Dewhurst and Richard Farnsworth in the original Ann Of Green Gables

Answer is Alan Oppenheimer he voiced Skeletor, Man At Arms and Kringer.

Here is a new Question to try

What profession did Andy Griffiths First Girlfriend Do On The Andy Griffith Show.

Those times are long gone when you can get food and ice cream sundays and Floats in a drug store. But who wouldnt want to live in Mayberry.

What late actor played a private detective named Jefferson Keyes on a short-lived NBC series called Cool Million?

Jefferson Keyes was played by the late James Farentino...let's try something a little easier:

Even though the ABC series Dynasty was filmed in LA, what American city was the actually setting for the series?

I guess no one knows the answer to this one either...so I'll go ahead and reveal that Dynasty was set in Denver, Colorado.

Let's try another one:

What actress had the leading role in a CBS sitcom called The New Adventures of Old Christine?