Would you rather..game

Tools    

I have 3 younger bros, but they were never vulgar.

Most interesting man in the world
Would you rather go to a movie theater or watch a movie at home?
Home.

Would you rather play with penguins in Antarctica or
Or watch ants (brown,red & black) and see what they do if you mixed them together in like a glass aquarium and studied them
( Gave them food/water and plants/leaves/rocks etc ) and see if they fight each other,or mate or work together..? Etc

Cannot deal with cold weather so no penguins play. Who the heck wants to watch ants?

Would you rather go to the beach or to the countryside?

Either. Both are equally as delightful to me .

Would you rather sit on a country house porch at the side of a bubbling brook, sipping a sweet iced tea - or have a cocktail during intermission at a performance in Linciln Center?

Who the heck wants to watch ants?

NYC technically because of 9/11... Sigh
Though SF is tempting because I would do this

Would you rather get 10 free haircuts or 12 free kids meals at McDonald's?

Haircuts. Never eaten at McDonald’s & don’t plan to do so.

Would you rather have a body massage or visit a sauna?

Gasoline!??? Lmao the only way I'd wanna smell like gasoline is if someone was giving me a new car, and I'd have to pump my own gas.

Perfume;
and this may not be the place to ask, but lately I've been wanting to try a new perfume and/or scented soap. Any suggestions???

Would you rather have a picnic outdoors , or go to a fine restaurant ?

@lenslady, there is only one perfume!

Don’t like picnics because I don’t like bugs.

Would you rather have a nice cup of coffee or a cold beer?

Cold beer,I haven't drinked
Hot coffee (711 french vanilla capachino) in 7 years.. I went 5 years WITHOUT ANY CAFFEINE OR FAST FOOD believe it or not ICED coffee I BARELY drank again around November 2016

Would you rather put raisins in your salad or dried cranberries?

I could eat both, but I'll go with Kiwi fruit.

Would you rather have water in a dirty glass OR dirty water in a clean glass?
Most definitely water in a dirty glass as opposed to dirty water (much greater chance of picking up viral bacteria in dirty water than from what might be dried on the inside of a glass).

Would you rather watch the entire run of Friends over the course of 1 month or the entire run of Seinfeld?

Neither. So I will leave this for someone else.
It's a game, Stirch... you're supposed to choose one (when either may be decidedly distasteful, uncomfortable or maybe even impossible for you) and preferably give a reason why (not a requirement of the game, but IMO, what would make it passably interesting rather than just choosing A or B with no apparent reason other than choosing one at random and moving on.)

Watch Roseanne Barr striptease or watch obese people scarf down ginormous burgers at The Heart Attack Grill in Vegas?