TV TRIVIA

Tools    

Here's a good one, considering the President's affiliation with TV game/reality shows. There was, in fact, a 1960's game show filmed very much near his Mar-a-Lago estate.

Name the show and its host.

If it's not The Millionaire with John Beresford Tipton, we're going to need a hint.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I'm curious as to where you located episodes of My Mother the Car

The whole series is only 30 episodes, and it's on YouTube for free. It's not great quality, but it's watchable.

For the record, I have never heard of Treasure Isle or John Batholomew Tucker and wouldn't have gotten that in a million years. You said open floor, so here goes:

On the CBS comedy Maude, Maude's husband, Walter (Bill Macy) was not her first husband, what number husband was he?

For the record, I have never heard of Treasure Isle or John Batholomew Tucker and wouldn't have gotten that in a million years.
But you're not the only one playing the game. My game is open to all, and I believe in offering fair challenges to everyone.

You said open floor, so here goes:

On the CBS comedy Maude, Maude's husband, Walter (Bill Macy) was not her first husband, what number husband was he?
4th.

OK, Next question.

Similar to the "My Mother the Car," Show, there was another sit-com type show in the 60's called "Please Don't Eat the Dasies...," starting Patricia Crowley as Ms. Nash, the mother. The series featured a pair of identical twins as part of the family.

What was the name of the family pet dog?

That's not a call sign. That's a "radio code" meaning "message acknowledged." A "call sign" is a code issued by the FCC by which the people using that frequency identify themselves as the entity that is licensed to use that frequency for the purpose stated on the license.

On the Emergency! TV show, the call sign was given (in place of 10-4) when being initially dispatched at the station.