Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

3 words

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Is there a movie called The Italian Stallion? I've heard it used as a nickname for Sylvester Stallone, but I don't know if he was actually in a movie with that title.

Is there a movie called The Italian Stallion? I've heard it used as a nickname for Sylvester Stallone, but I don't know if he was actually in a movie with that title.
No. That is a specific place in Italy. They are going for the Bela Tarr movie...

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

There it is
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	L-Etalon-italien--Italian-Stallion--The-Party-at-Kitty-and-.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	66230  

It's a very soft sexploitation but you can see a young Sylvestre Stallone completly naked dancing around with few others... Not good at all but got the dvd to complete my Sylvester Stallone collection section. But i think they change the movie title for the dvd release. Hope it help you...