2020 MoFo Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

Willing to move Springer if anyones interested. For someone of at least same value of course.

Sent you an offer PW
Yeah, I'm probably not trading anyone. At least not for a minute anyway. We'll see how it shakes out but I feel like I drafted maybe the second or possibly the best team I've drafted yet. Shame we'll have some weird shortened season now but I will try to remain flexible. As long as the roids don't run out that is.

Trade offers been out there for 4 days with no response whatsoever.

Yep. Were back to business as usual

Unfortunately can't help you, Tongo. And to make matters worse, I'm willing to trade some starting pitching for an established RP. I'll send out some offers, but wanted to check here too.

I traded to High Level Tim Mike Moustakas for Tommy LaStella. I had LaStella last year and he was electric right up.until he broke his leg from his own foul ball. He had worked on his swing before the season and hes steady now. Had a slow start to the season and I got impatient dropping him to waivers. Moose might not provide the high average I need to help my team.