MoFos - Identify Your Gender!

Tools    

This idea goes back to other sites. It's more than just a "getting to know you" idea...

Have you ever been surprised that a person you've been communicating with is not the gender you thought they were (or that their avatar projects)?

Do you communicate with males / females (or "other") differently? Would you perhaps be a little less harsh, less profane or more polite if you knew the gender of the person you're addressing (or disagreeing with) from the start?
You'd be surprised at some of the answers.

What's your gender? Care to share?

So surprising that SC didn't start this thread.

Have you ever been surprised that a person you've been communicating with is not the gender you thought they were (or that their avatar projects)?
Yep a few different times. Though HK was female at first.

Do you communicate with males / females (or "other") differently? Would you perhaps be a little less harsh, less profane or more polite if you knew the gender of the person you're addressing (or disagreeing with) from the start?
Suppose i do a bit but not noticeably really. I joke with females differently, think that's the main difference.

What's your gender?
Male.

Male here.
But I'm very in touch with my X chromosome. (Which means I'm sensitive and can enjoy just talking with women.)

One way I'm distinctly male is that I'm rarely cold. (Is it just me or do women always say they're cold for some reason? Is this like code or something? Do they mean they want to be held? Or are they part reptilian?)

I get thrown off easily by people's avatars - is it someone they gender-identify with, someone they're attracted to, or just someone they admire?

I've misgendered people on MoFo and elsewhere on the net quite a few times. It's easy to do when you can't see or hear the person and all you have to go on is a username and a few contextual clues.

That said, what really amazes me is how many times I've been misgendered by other people here. I'm not a ****ing drag queen, people. I am a bitch named Victoria and I use a man as my avatar because I would like to **** the man in my avatar.

As to whether I talk to people on here differently depending on their gender, I don't think so. I'd say it depends much more on what I think of you and how much we've interacted.

Im constantly surprised. a few times by genger but mostly by peoples age-
I dont think i speak to people differently based on gender but i probably speak a bit differently by age.

and im a girl.

Im constantly surprised. a few times by genger but mostly by peoples age-
I dont think i speak to people differently based on gender but i probably speak a bit differently by age.

and im a girl.
And how old are you, Topsy? (I realize that's an inappropriate question to ask now that I know you are female - thus the topic becoming self-referencing to the original post!)

I'm 51.

And how old are you, Topsy? (I realize that's an inappropriate question to ask now that I know you are female - thus the topic becoming self-referencing to the original post!)

I'm 51.
hah! im 29 but dont mistake my age for me acting like a grown up,because i dont

hah! im 29 but dont mistake my age for me acting like a grown up,because i dont
And how many years have you been "29"?

(Sorry, bad joke... couldn't resist.)

P.S. Is that joke sexist humor?

lmfao this is my first but not last year of turning 29 nah,actually i cant wait to have a big party for my 30th
lool,no i see how it could be taken that way,im just admitting to being immature- i dont know many other 29 year olds with britney posters still on their walls..

Can a mod please rename this thread to Mofinder .... thank you

I try a little more to avoid being tasteless in threads frequented by the likes of Christine, Gbgoodies, and Silent Vamp.
I am a bitch named Victoria and I use a man as my avatar because I would like to **** the man in my avatar.
So do you do the same with Miss Vicky, Cricket?

That said, what really amazes me is how many times I've been misgendered by other people here. I'm not a ****ing drag queen, people. I am a bitch named Victoria and I use a man as my avatar because I would like to **** the man in my avatar.
Miss Vicky - how do you feel about Joaquin's hare lip?
Turn on? Turn off? Just don't care?