THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Moonstruck?

I'll go with It.
On top of the hill:

I think it's near enough to count

Oh well, at least I still got The Sound Of Music right

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm usually not the person to do something like this but if anyone just wants to chat via PM sometime I'd appreciate it. Just feeling a bit down lately, not super duper horrible or anything, but I often find myself overthinking a lot lately.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Went as Julian for Halloween, carried around rum and coke all day, fun at first but then ur hand gets tired.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Don't worry, @Yoda. You will find her!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Saw a commercial for this and thought I'd share it in case anyone needs a gift idea for @Yoda this Christmas:

@Citizen Rules

Hey I was watching "Overboard" on THiS tv by MGM and they had a film preview for what is coming on this month and it made me think of you..

They are playing it all month long!

I know you like Spaghetti Westerns...

Have you ever seen "El Topo"?
I actually don't like Spaghetti Westerns, I don't hate them, but they are not my thing. Yup I've seen El Topo, crazy film!

I should watch a film since Im home pending taking a test.. and its surely not a written one... lets hope I dont fail.

There are a few things you can do if you want to be just like me:

1. Skin me of my flesh and wear it like your own.
2. Replace your vocal cords with mine.
3. Steal my identity.
4. Bond with my cat Banksy.

3. Steal my identity.
Can I bond with you if I want to be like Banksy?

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.

3. Steal my identity.
"It put's the lotion in the basket!"

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I should watch a film since Im home pending taking a test.. and its surely not a written one... lets hope I dont fail.

Good luck. I should be watching a movie, too.

Good luck. I should be watching a movie, too.
I ended up watching "Den 12. Mann", a very interesting film. Jonathan Rhys Meyers plays a Nazi Sturmbannführer. He spoke German pretty much the whole film.

Took my "test" today.. results in 2 to 3 days.. stuck at home, unpaid of course.. better come back negative.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I ended up watching "Den 12. Mann", a very interesting film. Jonathan Rhys Meyers plays a Nazi Sturmbannführer. He spoke German pretty much the whole film.

Took my "test" today.. results in 2 to 3 days.. stuck at home, unpaid of course.. better come back negative.

Glad you liked the movie. I also put on a b&w Japanese noir (which I like so far) called "I Am Waiting". I'd recommend it. It's about a young man who sees a woman in distress, and helps her out.

I just came on to see if you had your results - too bad you have to wait so long. Are you feeling alright?