MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2020 Season

Tools    

The trick is not minding
I like seeing different teams winning championships. It was one of the main reasons why I rooted for Houston before the cheating came to light.
I’m happy for the Rays. I’ll be fine if Atlanta or Dodgers are the other team as well

Yeah, Not Astros was my big hope. I like the Rays, great story, some former Pirates that deserve to succeed, fun team. Dodgers, just amazing team, clearly the best team in baseball, so it's win-win.

I guess I'd slightly prefer the Dodgers because they got cheated out of one title and have been one of the best teams the last few years. Particularly would love to see Kershaw silence the critics with a great start en route to a title.

We lost game 1 and I'm not surprised. If the Ray's beat the Dodgers in the world series I'll be surprised. Dodgers getting hyped from a world series win does make them winning justified, so hopefully the 2020 bad mojo going around will work in our favor. I'm reaching here.

Game 3 of the world series and it's the first one this season with fans in the stands. Practicing 6 foot social distancing, but there are fans!

The trick is not minding
Game 3 of the world series and it's the first one this season with fans in the stands. Practicing 6 foot social distancing, but there are fans!
I started a World Series thread in the Miscellaneous chat. Come on over!

I figured this is probably the place to post this. RIP Tommy Lasorda. Was never much of a Dodger fan (except in '88) but he was always fun to listen to. He could drop f bombs like no other so with that in mind this clip is definitely not NSFW

RIP Tommy

The video was hilarious lol!

I guess we could bump the Waiting For Baseball thread now.

And now Hank Aaron is gone (of course I'm gonna use the M Hank). Top 5 hitter of all time? Couldn't find any funny videos of him dropping f bombs to reporters. Didn't seem like his style anyway. One of the genuinely good guys of the sport. Always loved listening to his interviews.

(1934-2021)
R.I.P.

R.I.P.
(1927-2021)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sounds like spring training may just go ahead and start on time this season, yeah? I haven't seen anything to the contrary anyway. Anybody heard anything?