Saving Sent Messages

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Is there a way to automatically save all the sent private messages without having to click on the button before every single message? Many times I probably send it thinking I won't need it in the future, but many times I either forget, or realize later I should have.

Indeed. The simple way is to check the box while sending the message, like this:

If you don't want to have to think about that box, you can use this setting on Edit Options to have the box checked by default:

Note this will use up space towards the message quota.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
THE FOLLOWING PREVIEW HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR
FORUM AUDIENCES
BY THE MOTION PICTURE ASSOCIATION OF MOFO, INC.

THE FILM ADVERTISED HAS BEEN RATED WTF.

From the producers that brought you Dancing GIFs and Movie Industry After Covid-19, comes the new magical MOFO war drama of two posters separated by a world, united by a forum: Saving Private Sent Messages. Showcasing a custom score by Re93animator, follow this harrowing tale of matt72582 as he uncovers the sinister inner workings of a land created and ruled by Yoda with Evil Steve tracking his every movements. Discover new friends, such as the lovable and quirky Iroquois, who help him along his path! Will our hero find a way to save the universe with every message from his sent box? Or will he fall to the darkness that is the reoccurring political thread, brought back from the dead by an unnamed band of mysterious necromancers? This Christmas, find out, again, what it means to share; find out what it means to overcome; and rediscover what it means to save a sent message to friends long forgotten, ...before they are forgotten.

Christmas 2020

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear