Greatest Montage Of All Time?

Tools    

My contender is: Napoleon (1927)

I am personally always shaking by the end of this one. Especially at the crescendo with the camera shakes and the cross-dissolve.

Here's a video I made about the montage:

To me the montage that's perhaps effected me most is the montage at the end of Requiem for a Dream. I have yet to watch anything since that has left me so utterly devastated. May not be "best" by technicality, (many would say that belongs to Potemkin or Kane), but emotionally I've never really felt too much with either. Requiem destroyed me. So much so that I sometimes dread going back to it.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

To me the montage that's perhaps effected me most is the montage at the end of Requiem for a Dream. I have yet to watch anything since that has left me so utterly devastated. May not be "best" by technicality, (many would say that belongs to Potemkin or Kane), but emotionally I've never really felt too much with either. Requiem destroyed me. So much so that I sometimes dread going back to it.
If there was one scene in the film which got to me more than any other scene in the film,
WARNING: spoilers below
it was Sara's friends sobbing on the bench.
I revisited Requiem for a Dream last month and it still holds up really well. It felt like an assault on my senses.