The 2016 Mofies - The Ballot

Tools    

I haven't even seen Dorothy Michaels in some time. I think she's... well, I don't know where she is. At one point, she and Psychic Isaac were dead.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Oh, you guys haven't even noticed it yet. I'm not even sure if Suspect knows himself. But I saw it the other day.

Wolfsbane and Redfoot have both been BANNED.

Yeah. They're now banning other people's alts besides mine.
This prejudice against transmofoism really needs to stop

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Right, we need presenters people!

The ceremony will be Friday 6th January 23:00 British time

I'm guessing the actual ceremony will last for quite a few hours afterwards, and the awards will be revealed in numerical order.

You can present any category you're not a nominee in
Any category is up for grabs, except MoFo President (I'll be presenting that one )
You can present up to 3 categories.
PM me, profile comment me etc. if you're interested!

I'll probably need tiebreakers as well! So if you're not sending a list in, but would like to help determine some winners, let me know as well!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I need to give Cosmic time to prepare the medals as well, so I'll be moving the deadline to send your lists in to the 3rd! I've had a lot of lists in already, so hopefully this shouldn't be an issue!

I can't commit to presenting this year as I've been working very late on Fridays recently. I should be able to follow but I could be MIA at any given time. Sorry.

I've presented a few times in past years and I might be able to help with it again, but I'll have to wait and see what my schedule is going to be for next month before I can confirm that.

Right, we need presenters people!

The ceremony will be Friday 6th January 23:00 British time

I'm guessing the actual ceremony will last for quite a few hours afterwards, and the awards will be revealed in numerical order.

You can present any category you're not a nominee in
Any category is up for grabs, except MoFo President (I'll be presenting that one )
You can present up to 3 categories.
PM me, profile comment me etc. if you're interested!
I most likely can do a presentation. I've done it before

I assume they are going to be done the same way? We write up a little 'intro to the award' in one post, and then present the award in a second post?

So, if I calculated the time right it will be Friday January 6th at 6PM east coast time, (which is 3PM west coast time).

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I most likely can do a presentation. I've done it before

I assume they are going to be done the same way? We write up a little 'intro to the award' in one post, and then present the award in a second post?

So, if I calculated the time right it will be Friday January 6th at 6PM east coast time, (which is 3PM west coast time).
Yeah, I thought that was really sweet last time, so I think it'd be nice to keep that in and do it the same this year!

Master of My Domain
Camo for president!
Hey, I thought you were supporting us?

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Thanks to whoever is responsible for my Movie Posters thread getting nominated in the Best Thread category. I know it will have no chance against the countdown threads but it's nice to be in the mix.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
There were several categories that made me wish we were allowed write in votes, and a few that were very hard to choose between the people who were nominated, but I sent mine.

Hello everyone. I'm going to look for a running mate right now.
Camo and Miss Vicky (as well as myself) - it's over for us now.