The 2016 Mofies - The Categories

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Quick update as well:

There are so many categories with loads of people fighting for spots. For example, in one category, there are 17 members with the same number of nominations. In another, there are 15 members tied with the same number of nominations. So please get them in so the people you want are up there on the final ballot!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Mr Minio for Best Username.
I see what you did here.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Just less than 24 hours left!

You can either PM your lists to me, or edit your original list on this, and I'll record it anyway

I'll send mine to Cosmic and Topsy as well!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
No, that's okay! I'm expecting lists from other people as well! I've travelled home early so it would be better for me anyway if I went over the lists a little later!

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
Will you post a link when it's up or should we just keep a lookout?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Will you post a link when it's up or should we just keep a lookout?
The new thread is up right now, but that's not as bad idea at all! I'll post it in a minute