The 2016 Golden Raspberry/Razzie Awards!

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Because let's be honest, this is the ceremony we're all secretly waiting for! With such a gargantuan amount of awards celebrating the best in the cinema of 2015, the Razzies make it their duty to acknowledge all of the absolute horrors and terrors that were found within our films throughout the last year!

Thankfully, pre-nominations have been announced! They are as follows:

Worst Picture
Aloha
By the Sea
Fantastic Four
Fifty Shades of Grey
Hot Pursuit
Jupiter Ascending
Mortdecai
Pan
Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
Pixels
Seventh Son

Worst Actor
Bradley Cooper for Aloha and Burnt
Johnny Depp for Mortdecai
Jamie Dornan for Fifty Shades of Grey
Will Ferrell for Get Hard
Chris Hemsworth for Blackhat and In the Heart of the Sea
Hugh Jackman for Chappie and Pan
Kevin James for Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
Brad Pitt for By the Sea
Adam Sandler for The Cobbler and Pixels
Channing Tatum for Jupiter Ascending

Worst Actress
Katherine Heigl for Home Sweet Hell
Dakota Johnson for Fifty Shades of Grey
Angelina Jolie for By the Sea
Mila Kunis for Jupiter Ascending
Jennifer Lopez for The Boy Next Door
Kata Mara for Fantastic Four
Gwyneth Paltrow for Mortdecai
Emma Stone for Aloha and Irrational Man
Reese Witherspoon for Hot Pursuit

Worst Supporting Actor
Sean Bean for Jupiter Ascending and Pixels
Jeff Bridges for Seventh Son
Michael Caine for The Last Witch Hunter
Chevy Chase for Hot Tub Time Machine 2 and Vacation
Josh Gad for Pixels and The Wedding Ringer
Jeff Goldblum for Mortdecai
Kevin James for Pixels
Michael B. Jordan for Fantastic Four
Jason Lee for Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Trip
Eddie Redmayne for Jupiter Ascending

Worst Supporting Actress
Ellen Barkin for The Cobbler
Kaley Cuoco for Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip (voice) and The Wedding Ringer
Melonie Diaz for The Cobbler
Rose Leslie for The Last Witch Hunter
Rooney Mara for Pan
Michelle Monaghan for Pixels
Julianne Moore for Seventh Son
Teresa Palmer for Point Break
Amanda Seyfried for Love the Coopers and Pan
June Squibb for Love the Coopers

Worst Director
Sergei Bodrov for Seventh Son
Chris Columbus for Pixels
Andy Fickman for Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
Angelina Jolie for By the Sea
David Koepp for Mortdecai
Tom Six for The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence
Sam Taylor-Johnson for Fifty Shades of Grey
Josh Trank for Fantastic Four
The Wachowskis for Jupiter Ascending
Joe Wright for Pan

Worst Screenplay
By the Sea
Fantastic Four
Fifty Shades of Grey
Hot Tub Time Machine 2
The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence
Jupiter Ascending
Pan
Pixels
Point Break
Seventh Son

Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel
Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
Fantastic Four
Hot Tub Time Machine 2
The Human Centipede 3: Final Sequence
Pan
Paranormal Activity: Ghost Dimension
Point Break
Taken 3
Terminator Genisys
Victor Frankenstein

Worst Screen Combo
All 3 wood-chipper worthy chipmunks - Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
All four "Fantastics" - Fantastic Four
Johnny Depp and his glued on moustache - Mortdecai
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson - Fifty Shades of Grey
Hugh Jackman and his glued on moustache and beard - Pan
Kevin James and either his segue or his glued on moustache - Paul Blart 2: Mall Cop
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - By the Sea
Adam Sandler and any pair of his shoes - The Cobbler
Adam Sandler and his "bro posse" - Pixels
Channing Tatum and his sparkly make-up and glued-on pointy ears - Jupiter Ascending

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If there's any justice, Eddie Redmayne will nab worst supporting actor for Jupiter Ascending. I actually didn't think the movie was so bad, but he was atrocious.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
If there's any justice, Eddie Redmayne will nab worst supporting actor for Jupiter Ascending. I actually didn't think the movie was so bad, but he was atrocious.
The movie is terrible, but good, but terrible (but also good). Redmayne was great. Nothing wrong with a bit of hamming it up as a villain. He always seems so earnest in everything else I've seen him in, it made a nice change

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I haven't seen a single one (thankfully) but I can see Sandler sweeping the awards as per usual. Fifty shades will probably pick up a lot of awards too

I see big "wins" coming for Mortdecai. And I suspect Jolie will be named Worst Director. It is more fun to ***** on a world famous movie star who is a director than somebody like Josh Trank or Sergei Bodrov, both of whom will likely never be given a major project to direct again as long as they live (hopefully, anyway).

And from that list, the ones I have seen are Aloha and By the Sea (both theatrically) plus Fifty Shades of Grey, Mortdecai, Get Hard, Blackhat, Chappie, and The Cobbler.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Razzies usually pick on the easiest target instead of the worse, but last year they went after Kirk Cameron even though very few people saw it. I don't like how they bulk nominate movies. Mortdecai and 50 Shades weren't great, but Goldblum and Dakota Johnson sure weren't the reasons why, but they feel pressured to give those movies a nomination in everything.

Like Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension! I though it was pretty good

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Worst Picture - Fantastic Four

Worst Actor - Johnny Depp for*Mortdecai

Worst Actress - Katherine Heigl for*Home Sweet Hell

Worst Supporting Actor - Chevy Chase for*Hot Tub Time Machine 2*and*Vacation

Worst Supporting Actress -
Teresa Palmer

Worst Director - Josh Trank for Fantastic Four

Worst Screenplay - Point Break

Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel - Point Break

Worst Screen Combo - All four "Fantastics" - Fantastic Four

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
Secretly? No. I'm definitely waiting to hear more. I almost made a topic about it, but I didn't think anyone would care (considering so many that I've talked to about it call it a joke).

So far, I've only made predictions for the Worst Picture category:
-Fant4stic
-Fifty Shades of Grey
-Mortdecai
-Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2
-Pixels

I'll add more when I think of more.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Probably should have said it at the start, but the actual nominations will be announced on the 13th of January!

And I reckon the actual list for Worst Picture will be very similar to your list, BrowningIdentity!

Master of My Domain
I would've liked to see more variety with the nominations.
Yeah, but the nominations were pretty much the only stinkin' bad films of this year. All the other movies were mediocre, and then there's the opposite handful that gets nominated for the Oscars, which is why the Oscars don't have a large variety as well.

Yeah, but the nominations were pretty much the only stinkin' bad films of this year. All the other movies were mediocre, and then there's the opposite handful that gets nominated for the Oscars, which is why the Oscars don't have a large variety as well.
Not true. They consistently ignore horror as a genre, and usually ignore action movies with no stars, even though there are always a lot of worthy candidates from both of those categories. They could have reached into either sash (The Gallows, The Gunman, Chappie) and found worse performances than Michael Caine in Last Witch Hunter (Ryan Shoos, Sean Penn, and the Die Antwood people, respectively). Obviously this is mostly opinions, but I think objectively there's no way that you can say Kaley Cuoco's performance as a chipmunk was worse than Christina Applegate's. There's no reason to nominate any of the chipmunk voice performers. It's not that they were bad, it's that the Razzies want a token chipmunk voice just to say that they nominated one.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Yeah, I was shocked The Gallows didn't get any recognition whatsoever, I mean it's pre-noms yet they still failed to mention it once

Now, I haven't seen the film either, but I can't imagine Rose Leslie (who's brilliant in everything I've seen her in from Game of Thrones to Utopia) and Michael Caine being so appalling that they deserve to be mentioned alongside these performances.

I mean, what was that horror film shot through the perspective of Skype? The acting was horrific in that, and I'm almost certain they deserve a place here more than these two do.