Best LGBT films

Tools    

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Dog Day Afternoon and Philadelphia have the best overall performances.

Hottest would be Blue is the Warmest Colour.

Funniest would be The Birdcage.

Finnish film, English title is "Open Up To Me".. this is very close to a 7/10 for me.. which you all know.. I rarely rate something that high

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Some very good films that haven't been mentioned (and a couple of them are on my list of all-time favorite movies):

Maurice

Another Country

Big Eden

The Boys In the Band

My Beautiful Laundrette

A Single Man

Torch Song Trilogy

A Touch of Pink

The Crying Game

I really enjoyed

Bad Education

Really wild. And such an unconventional format!

And of course I have to mention my favorite (for now) drag film

Tootsie

Are you part of the LGBT community cici?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	51KJCHADGPL.jpg
Views:	1336
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	24054  

I mentioned Shadey the other day elsewhere on the forum. Different for Girls is good just because Steven Mackintosh is so fearless in it I think. A very strange one I'd never heard of which was on last week was Richard's Things, a British film with Liv Ullmann. And Orlando was great wasn't it? What got me was the way I could completely accept Quentin Crisp as an aged Elizabeth I, but also that I could believe Orlando had changed sex, such was the power of that particular scene.

Some of my favourites:

The first one is actually called Kiss Me in Britain and not With Every Heartbeat.

There are probably others but they are not popping into my head right now.

Why didn't you like Victoria/Victoria? I think it's a wonderful film that I never tire of re-watching.
IDK exactly.. boredom was all it made me feel.

Well hold on to your seat. I didn't like who's afraid of virginia wolf either. I turned it off early, if I recall because i hate watching people in a relationship fight with each other. Brings back too many bad memories.

And I hated the sound of music I found nothing redeeming about the father, nothing that would make the woman like him. And he puts the lives of his entire family at risk for his own safety.

Tootsie is one of my favorite films though so we have that in common.
Nobody does vegetables like hoffman.

I think the only LGBT films I've seen were Blue is the Warmest Colour and Free Fall, which were both great films.

Other than that, I refuse to be part of the illuminati's satanic gay agenda

Cici man if you haven't seen this film, you really need to.