CiCi's Top Ten Cinematic Catfights

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
7. Bridget Fonda vs Jennifer Jason Leigh (Single White Female - 1992)

Arguably one of the more realistic fights that this list will feature. Both are ordinary(ish) women but are also highly intelligent and that's excellently demonstrated in this very scene. It's also arguably one of the most brutal fights the list will feature, with bullets being exchanged, fingers being jammed in doors, arms almost being broken. It's insane

Is that the movie where she slowly becomes the Redhead, and eventually tricks the a-hole boyfriend who cheated on her at the start?

If it is it is hilarious!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Just back from a uni open day, which is why I've been more or less completely absent for the last couple of days. But to make up for it, I'm going to post the next 2 additions immediately

6. Rachel Ticotin vs Sharon Stone (Total Recall - 1990)

This is definitely one of my favourite Arnie films, but it perhaps the only film where Arnie isn't the primary reason for the film's continued relevance. According to the director, Paul Verhoeven, this was the first ever feature film that displayed a fight between two women who were adept in martial arts, and it makes for a fantastic and memorable scene, and in a film full of amazing sequences, that's quite an achievement!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
5. Uma Thurman vs Chiaki Kuriyama (Kill Bill vol.1 - 2003)

In a film that probably revolutionised women combatants in film, this fight was never not going to make the cut. With weapons just as exotic as the women wielding them, this fight is just as unique and captivating as it is entertaining. This maybe the first time Kill (not Drill) Bill has made the list, but it will definitely not be the last.

Love that Drill Bill reference!

And the pick too, of course, though I prefer the opening. This fight is great as well though!

Hope you do a top man fights as well... Then Drill Bill might have a chance! I love the intense scene where that other guy just keeps hitting him from the back. It's some intense stuff, they really seem exhausted too.

Anyways, will look forward to more!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Love that Drill Bill reference!

And the pick too, of course, though I prefer the opening. This fight is great as well though!

Hope you do a top man fights as well... Then Drill Bill might have a chance! I love the intense scene where that other guy just keeps hitting him from the back. It's some intense stuff, they really seem exhausted too.

Anyways, will look forward to more!
Did you hear the noises they were making? I mean the poor men were clearly in a lot of pain, I even heard one of them saying he had an excellent forehand AND backhand

Anyway, I'll probably do a battle of the sexes thread

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
4. Michelle Rodriguez vs Gina Carano (Fast & Furious 6 - 2013)

I've never really been that much of a fan of the Fast and Furious franchise but this film was quite widely praised, and I can't help but feel that the fight between Michelle Rodriguez and MMA fighter Gina Carano contributed to that a little. It probably would have went higher on the list, but I feel that the second half wasn't as complex as the first half, nonetheless, it still manages to rank highly on this list!

Master of My Domain
Great choices so far. I expect the Uma Thurman vs. Alicia Silvertone fight from Batman and Robin pop up as #1.