"zombies" tore the cat in the middle

Tools    

So, when i was a little kid i watched this movie where all women(i think it was just women) became a kind of zombie. And there was this scene where two "zombie" are fighting for a cat, and they tore the cat in the middle.
Well, it's a weird thing to remember, but i never could forget this and i really wanna know the movie name.

p.s: Sorry if i did some mistake with my english

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
So, when i was a little kid i watched this movie where all women(i think it was just women) became a kind of zombie. And there was this scene where two "zombie" are fighting for a cat, and they tore the cat in the middle.
Well, it's a weird thing to remember, but i never could forget this and i really wanna know the movie name.

p.s: Sorry if i did some mistake with my english
Maybe try Return of the Living Dead 3? There was a lead female zombie throughout, and at least a scene with half a dead dog in the beginning I believe. That's not your scene description, but maybe later in the movie when the zombies start to flourish you might find it.

When I was a kid, I woke up around 5AM to watch this one on HBO. Seemed a good idea at the time

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear