Guess Movies From Pictures (keywords, plot, title, ...)

Tools    

How did you get this from Citizen’s photo?

I've not seen Parasite yet, but I've seen that poster image all over MoFo and as soon as I seen it I remembered the AC/DC album Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, which I use to have.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I've not seen Parasite yet, but I've seen that poster image all over MoFo and as soon as I seen it I remembered the AC/DC album Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, which I use to have.

I wasn't planning to watch Parasite because I thought it was a horror movie, but since it won the Oscar, I read a little bit about it, and I've decided I might watch it eventually. (But I have to wait a while because I still can't read subtitles yet.)

And obviously there's little to no chance that I would ever recognize any AC/DC album cover.

I wasn't planning to watch Parasite because I thought it was a horror movie, but since it won the Oscar, I read a little bit about it, and I've decided I might watch it eventually. (But I have to wait a while because I still can't read subtitles yet.)

And obviously there's little to no chance that I would ever recognize any AC/DC album cover.

Find a screening of Parasite doing it with Audio Description then and ask the staff for an AD headset. The AD narration includes transation of the dialogue, bit like an audiobook being played out. That might help, if you have issues reading subtitles and following what's happening? Just an idea.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Find a screening of Parasite doing it with Audio Description then and ask the staff for an AD headset. The AD narration includes translation of the dialogue, but like an audiobook being played out. That might help, if you have issues reading subtitles and following what's happening? Just an idea.

Thanks for the info, but I rarely go to the movie theater anymore. I got tired of listening to people talking through the movie, using up their cell phones, (causing the phone to light up), kicking the back of my seat, etc. My eyes should be good in about a month, and by then, (or soon afterwards), the movie will be available either to stream, or on DVD or cable eventually, and that's when I'll see it.