Top 30 Best Comic Book Movie Moments List.

Tools    

Truth is i dont think there has been a really good superman film since Superman 2. Man Of Steels best parts was with Russel Crowe on Krypton. I just never liked Cavill as the choice for Superman. He lacked warmth superman needs.

16 This Is Really Heavy-------Spider-Man 2

Loved the first 2 spider-man Raimi films. Spider-Man 3 was first film to show what happens when a studio cant get out of the creators way. Sony destroyed a goos potential franchise more then 3 films.
I know everyone loved Garfield and Holland but Spider-Man will always be these 2 first films.

15 Wolverine vs Lady Deathtrike-----X-Men 2

X-Men 2 still one of my top 10 comic book movies even with all the MCU and Nolan Batman trilogy

Welcome to the human race...
I better see Liam Neeson holding a pink elephant in this list
Unfortunately, Darkman isn't based on a comic book so it would be ineligible for a list about comic book movies.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
21 Magneto Stops Bullet ----X-Men.
I had my wedding reception here.

Suspect's Reviews

I better see Liam Neeson holding a pink elephant in this list
Unfortunately, Darkman isn't based on a comic book so it would be ineligible for a list about comic book movies.
Surely rules can be bent for Pink elephants
I just throw it in with the rest of them, it's classed as a superhero movie but it ain't no superhero movie to me. But if you throw this in comic book movies then so is evil dead.....
Fine, keep the pink elephants out, bunch of racists

13 Go Get Em Kid-----The Rocketeer

Not very sure this is a popular comic and some may not know it ever was a comic but loved this movie and it was extremely underrated.