MoFo Fantasy Football 2012 - Week 3

Tools    

11 Angry Men (1-1) vs. Dillon Panthers (1-1)
Yahoo's projecting my roster for a pretty insane 140 points, which is about as high as I've ever seen them project any team in the 4+ seasons of this league's settings. And that's without Hakeem Nicks, who's out for tonight's game against Carolina. Which is especially lame, because that's a great matchup. D'oh.

Just way too many guys playing well right now. I think this one should be pretty clear-cut, unless McGahee scores two TDs again or something. Either way, I'm probably voting for C.J. Spiller in November.

PREDICTION: Meeeee. Yayyyyy.

Liquor And Whores (2-0) vs. Wyld Stallyns (1-1)
This is a tough one; at first blush I like Sleezy's team more, but his matchups are definitely tougher. I'm down to basically flipping a coin aaaaand...Sleezy wins anyway! And I'll just pretend I have real reasons, like Rodgers torching Seattle or something. Yeah, that's the ticket.

PREDICTION: Tails. Er, I mean, Stallyns.

Team Zissou (1-1) vs. show me the money! (0-2)
Fiscal's gotten slammed by RB injuries; Jackson's out and Forte's unlikely to play, though it sounds like he avoided a major long-term injury, at least. He handcuffed him with Bush, so he won't miss too much production in all likelihood, but that's a blow. Fiscal's got both Ryan and Julio Jones, though, which makes him unpredictable. If they share a couple of scores, he's tough to beat (believe me...I know). If Atlanta's offense struggles, it can take his whole lineup down.

On the flip side, Dustin's probably gonna be missing Greg Jennings again, and he too has some big question marks at RB. And while you figure Fitz is going to rebound, it seems tough to do against Philadelphia, who've been great on pass defense so far.

PREDICTION: Fiscal.

The Replicants (1-1) vs. I Be Weave (0-2)
Dex has lots of talent but it hasn't quite come together yet. Even Megatron hasn't found the end zone, though he's put up decent numbers both weeks. Mike has Cruz going tonight, and with Nicks and Bradshaw out it's easy to see him getting a lot of looks.

PREDICTION: Hey Mikey, I think you'll like it.

RG3scompany (1-1) vs. Sookie's Suckers (2-0)
Pretty big disparity between projections. Adam's gotten two good weeks out of RGIII and I think he'll get another against Cincy. He also gets Mathews back. LT has to play Clark to fill in for the injured Aaron Hernandez, and probably still has one Patriot too many in there.

PREDICTION: Adam.

Big Damn Heroes (1-1) vs. Beantown Champs (2-0)
Pete's 2-0; maybe his infamous luck has finally turned around? He's got his work cut out for him this week, though, as Jay's team is projected for a rather high 135 points, thanks in large part to a huge projected total for one Arian Foster. And his lineup is more top-to-bottom solid than Pete's at the moment, as the latter's running Jonathan Dwyer in the Flex and has reached 2-0 because guys like Garcon and Richardson have had big games at the right time. I think that sort of bust-out might be too much to ask for yet again, so...

PREDICTION: Jay tops the league's scoring leader through two weeks.

Football, yay, et cetera.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Ive been picked to win twice and its gone the other way.

So in closing, Thanks Yodasan.

Well, looks like Andre Brown was a good week 3 pick up. 88 yards and a TD at the top of quarter 2. Still have some long term woes on my team, week to week pickups won't always be there .

A system of cells interlinked
And of course, Cruz has a quiet night... :-/

The Replicants (1-1) vs. I Be Weave (0-2)
Dex has lots of talent but it hasn't quite come together yet. Even Megatron hasn't found the end zone, though he's put up decent numbers both weeks. Mike has Cruz going tonight, and with Nicks and Bradshaw out it's easy to see him getting a lot of looks.

PREDICTION: Hey Mikey, I think you'll like it.

And of course, Cruz has a quiet night... :-/
Ive been picked to win twice and its gone the other way.

So in closing, Thanks Yodasan.

What is that thing? No, wait, don't answer. I probably don't want to know.

Meanwhile, I think I've got a chance to 3-0 this week. Which means wins in both leagues (only two this year) and a Steeler win. Hopefully. Thought that would happen last week but Eli Manning grumble grumble et cetera.

This week looks solid, though.

Ya like you havent commissioned two 4 foot replicas to adorn the gate-way to the mofo-land empire headquarters.

Ya like you havent commissioned two 4 foot replicas to adorn the gate-way to the mofo-land empire headquarters.

As anniversary gifts go, im most impressed i must concede.

Meanwhile, I think I've got a chance to 3-0 this week. Which means wins in both leagues (only two this year) and a Steeler win. Hopefully. Thought that would happen last week but Eli Manning grumble grumble et cetera.

This week looks solid, though.
-sputter-spit- What?! If it werent for a .80 loss Id be tied with you. .80! If Decker had caught a ball and lost 1 yard I woulda won. Oh I hope the Bucs pick apart Tony Romo, but I kinda doubt it though. Our defense has never been what it once was after Monty Kippen left.

They say Peyton Mannings avoided media contact, has been focused and driven in practice. Not a greater test could be given than the Houston Texans. I think with a defense like Houstons, great both vs the run and pass, that this game will be a measuring the stick to Peytons true worth.

Andrew Hawkins or Eric Decker? Anyone has an opinion please PM me (Not you Yoda)

Tied with me in wins, sure. Points are what matters; the W-L is more arbitrary and at the mercy of whoever you happen to be playing this week.

Anyway, I think my matchups are considerably better this week. But hey, that's why they play the games.

Well if I can find the right Defense to play Ill be all set. Waffling all over the place on this. OF COURSE you even have the Jets vs Miami. No doubt about that if I win itll be an upset.

Andrew Hawkins, Eric Decker, Andrew Hawkins, Eric Decker....Cmon people Im dyin over here! Need the info!

Hawkins it is, and Cleveland it is. Hoping the Browns are a legit defense and can stuff Spiller. Also Jahvid "PUP" Best is available on waivers for any that wish to make a crapshoot investment.

Perusal

Adams RG3scompany, which I may add is the best name hes ever had for a team, could be frightening if Ryan Matthews ever comes back.

Yodas squad is a ship with no leaks, as always. He gauges a players value extremely well.

Fiscals Zissou has freakish upside. Forte, and Fred Jackson going down hurts, but hes making ground regardless.

Rauls squad had a sound draft strategy, and alot of present problems. No RB squad, an iffy Austin, and non existent Fitzgerald till Kolb leaves. Ouch.

PWs Whores are solid. If or when Gold Teef ever remembers to rush will be the much needed megaboost he'll need. PWs sending Mendenhall a Get Well Card.

Seds Replicants are hindered by Donald Brown which is surprising as he was a 1st round draft pick for the Colts. Surprised this squad is 0-2, they look more sound.

I like what I see in Jays BDHeroes this season, and am confident he'll make the playoffs. His squad is more well put together than his championship team last year.

The Weave is another team Im surprised is 0-2. Also think the BGE Law Firm will end up having a career year. Altogether a great upside squad with large chunks of points occuring randomly throughout the season.

Sleezys squad has some fixable problems, but is this the end of the Wes Welker era? That ones not an easily fixable problem.

Lisa always seems to pick a winner. Her SookieSuckers will probably be in the playoffs. Again. Also I want Josh Freeman - hmph!

Petey mustve been smelling blood. Hes 2-0, but now needs help on his Flex with Bradshaw down. Garcon is a hard blow to the points too.

I drafted like crap. Now have Peyton and 3 steady RBs with a banged up WR corps. Having bad WRs is baaaaaaaad in a PPR league yknow'. In all honesty I hope I do win this week because it would show me an upside I dont think it capable of.

The #1 point earner to date is Robert Griffin III. I guess hes Cam Newton level after all.

Still going thru the Houston Defense angst! Even considered benching Peyton for Fitzpatrick, slotting Scott Chandler over McGahee. playing Hawkins over Decker, but Deckers on the field alot longer. Then I think I should just go for it and play all 3 Broncos. Every time I come up with a deduction it makes sense. AUGH!!!