Who'd win: Darth Vader vs. Sauron

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Okay, the facts...

Sauron
- Has the ring of power which gives himself great powers
- Has an army of orcs

Darth Vader
- Is incredibly strong in the Dark Side of the Force, which gives him great powers
- Has an army of cloned troopers

And since Middle Earth never had good enough technology, we'll forget the entire Death Star scenario.

True, many of you know me to be a Star Wars fan, and I'm sticking by that. I think that Vader who eventually take down Sauron, but it wouldn't be easy, don't get me wrong there. Sauron has that One Ring that enables him to do a lot of sweet things, but in the end I think that Vader would prevail with his amazing strength in the Force, and would choke Sauron or Force-throw his lightsaber at him and lop off the ring finger. But as I said, it wouldn't be easy.

Any one else think different?

I'd say Sauron wins. Don't get me wrong Darth is one strong mofo but Sauron has the ring and a huge arse army so he can do many wicked things. Ir would be a real tough fight I just see Sauron coming out on top in the end.

i say Vader because saurons army has arrows and swords but the clone army has blasters and that can easily take down the enemy

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
i say Vader because saurons army has arrows and swords but the clone army has blasters and that can easily take down the enemy
Remember the Battle of Endor and the Ewoks?

Neutral Milk Hotel
YES!!!!!!!!
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Remember the Battle of Endor and the Ewoks?
Yeah, but the Ewoks had help from this guy:

And this guy:

And, of course, these guys:

They're both dead. Everyone loses.

Originally Posted by jrs
Vader all the way!!!! Ol' ring wearing Sauron and his gang of Orcs are too weak for the man in black and entire Republic.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Saron Baby he has THE ONE!!!!! plus he is a deceiver and darth vader is easily seduced by things so Sauron could easly win.

Originally Posted by jrs
How do you see this?
They both died at the end of their trilogies, making it impossible for them to ever meet on the battlefield.

If they both happened to come back from the dead, I'd bet all my cookies on Vader.

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Saron Baby he has THE ONE!!!!! plus he is a deceiver and darth vader is easily seduced by things so Sauron could easly win.
Vader isn't as easilly seduced as you think... he'd want that Ring as well as anyone else.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Vader isn't as easilly seduced as you think... he'd want that Ring as well as anyone else.
which makes him easily vulnerable to the whole point of the ring. the point of it is to Seduce peple until they crumble and die of there own seduction so for me That means that Sauron wins, but then again he was beaten by 3 foot tall hairy footed drunks.

May The Forks be With Us
Darth Vader would win. He would go into Mordor and start killing orcs. he is basically invinsible compared to anything Sauron can throw at him. He could force shove Saurons stuff into everything and then chop up Sauron piece by piece with his lightsaber and throw the ring into mount doom without even putting for any effort. Sauron's power is way to limited and Vader's power is limitless, the force is limitless. Brute force can be dealt with very easily.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Neutral Milk Hotel
3 foot tall hairy footed drunks who got there fingers bitten off, necks bitten, and bodys plunged into lava who else does that happen to???????

Neutral Milk Hotel
Exactly my point

Originally Posted by Uncle Rico
Exactly my point
Vader lived the first time he fell into the molten pit (Revenge of the Sith) and that was without any protection. I think that he might very well survive another lava fall, considering he'd be wearing armor.