MoFo Fantasy Football 2012 - The Playoffs

Tools    

*Puts Petey in a black hole*

Who's next?

Aye. I'll do a little more thorough postgame analysis sometime soon, possibly after the holidays. But for now, a hearty congratulations to Pete. I think we'll all agree that nobody in the league had it coming more. If any of you Boston folk see Pete, have him PM me his address and I'll get that trophy out to him ASAP.

Aye. I'll do a little more thorough postgame analysis sometime soon, possibly after the holidays. But for now, a hearty congratulations to Pete. I think we'll all agree that nobody in the league had it coming more. If any of you Boston folk see Pete, have him PM me his address and I'll get that trophy out to him ASAP.

555 Maple Drive,Boston.

?????????????????????????

For now, I'm celebrating the fact that I just won my other league (a pay league). And I'm celebrating just as I've celebrated every fantasy championship: by drinking some booze* and singing along loudly to "We Are The Champions." Except I sing "Me" instead of "We," grammar be damned.

"And me'll keep on fighting...'til the end..."

*I once had to substitute grape juice.

For now, I'm celebrating the fact that I just won my other league (a pay league). And I'm celebrating just as I've celebrated every fantasy championship: by drinking some booze* and singing along loudly to "We Are The Champions." Except I sing "Me" instead of "We," grammar be damned.

I found my favorite quote

"Except I sing "Me" instead of "We," grammar be damned."

Congrats to Petey on his winning the league.

Im sure hes glad hes got the monkey off his back.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fist_1_Web_A1_lowres_1.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	138.8 KB
ID:	9814
"Hao! Dai ye! We won! This is good, but Sookie, what is best in life?
Sookie: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
Wrong! Beantown! What is best in life?
Beantown: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
That is good! That is good!"

A system of cells interlinked
There was much lamenting - I heard it!

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I ****ing hate fantasy football and I AM NEVER PLAYING AGAIN!!!!!!!!! (okay next year I will play) Fantasy football is for stupid people argh

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

I ****ing hate fantasy football and I AM NEVER PLAYING AGAIN!!!!!!!!! (okay next year I will play) Fantasy football is for stupid people argh

Baseball cant get here quick enough.

I don't know where to post this I just needed to say this offseason has seemed way too long. IM READY TO DRAFT AND WIN IT ALL I CANT STOP SHOUTING
LOL! Im resolved to let Yahoo draft my team this time. Every year I draft like crap.

Hope to get in this year. Although my MLB team is in the basement I have been active and trying every day so I promise to be there every weekend doing what I can to win. Also if it matters I did take the top spot in the other league. Devorah definitely wants to play as well - life has finally given us more time for fun. Of course those more desrving will come first, but if there is a spot on either or both leagues were would love to be a part.

Y' know Dionne, since you did win in the Jungle league last year you do have the right to be this years commissioner if you want.

Hope to get in this year. Although my MLB team is in the basement I have been active and trying every day so I promise to be there every weekend doing what I can to win. Also if it matters I did take the top spot in the other league. Devorah definitely wants to play as well - life has finally given us more time for fun. Of course those more desrving will come first, but if there is a spot on either or both leagues were would love to be a part.
I dig. As always, it'll depend heavily on how many returning owners we have and whether or not any particularly active new owners emerge to fill the remaining spots, but if neither of those things gets in the way we'd obviously love to have her.

And, as always, a hearty thanks to TONGO for running a second league so that lots of others can get in on the fun, too.