MoFo Fantasy Football 2012 - Week 2

Tools    

Spiller looks great again. Takes a lot for me to want to sit Wallace, who doesn't seem to have missed a step, but these are extraordinary circumstances.

I might have to move one guy or the other, especially if Jackson's out as long as it sounds like he might be, or I'll be sitting a top 15 guy every week.

Way, way to many PI and Roughing the Passer flags being thrown out there.

Sookies Suckers are beating me 107.14 to 42, and Marshawn & Al Morris have to get some TDs for me to stay competitive. Right now Lynch has 79 nyards, and Morris 47 and both are in 3rd quarter.

Screw you RG III for vulturing Al Morris' rushing td! They need to be more protective of RG III more, keep him safe.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
The good news was i had Gates on the Bench and inserted Kyle Rudolph when Antonio was listed as Questionable. That worked out.

Flacco in for Vick not so much.

A system of cells interlinked
Not one, but two WR just completely crapped out on me today. Terrible. I got some amazing days out of other players, so it hurts twice as much!

I could'a been a contenda!

The Sookies have finished their scoring assault and her total for the week is 113.34. Presently I have 56.50 with Pettigrew to go tonight then Peyton, McGahee, and Decker tomorrow. If all 4 players meet their Yahoo projected totals Ill win by less than 3 points. Close as always.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The Sookies have finished their scoring assault and her total for the week is 113.34. Presently I have 56.50 with Pettigrew to go tonight then Peyton, McGahee, and Decker tomorrow. If all 4 players meet their Yahoo projected totals Ill win by less than 3 points. Close as always.
Yeah, you will have a real tight game on your hands. Good luck.

As for me, my team blew chunks.

Monday Night Football. Crap start. Peyton Manning has thrown 2 interceptions within 5 min of 1st qtr, McGahee has rushed for -2 yards, and Eric Deckers outplayed them both by doing absolutely nothing.