Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

have u watched his horror movie called US?
Yes, of course. Liked it less than Get Out, but some bits of it were great, and I could have suffered through anything to listen to I Got 5 On It. In fact his music choices are a big part of why I always look forward to Peele.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Every night I tell myself, "Tomorrow you must watch a movie. Your life depends on it", and then I don't. Finding movies is hard enough, and then finding where to view them is another story.

I'll try to watch this today. A movie directed by Louis CK. Everyone who has seen it says it's great, but of course the "professionals" know they have to shit on this movie to keep their jobs/money/girlfriend on the side.

Yes, of course. Liked it less than Get Out, but some bits of it were great, and I could have suffered through anything to listen to I Got 5 On It. In fact his music choices are a big part of why I always look forward to Peele.
i havent seen it yet D= only watched horror movies in day time lol. i need to watch get out D=. are his music choices on spotify?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Not my cup of tea, but generally respect Verhoeven, so let’s see.

Edit: yeah, this was… I guess the most succinct summary would be to say I didn’t understand the point of this. But okay. Ticked off the list.

Was the best part of this movie the breasted film cover?

i havent seen it yet D= only watched horror movies in day time lol. i need to watch get out D=. are his music choices on spotify?
I have no idea! I would imagine the US/Get Out soundtrack will be on Spotify in some shape or form. (I don’t use it so can’t say). Michael Abels who has scored all Peele’s films to date blows my mind. He makes unforgettable music. I remember being on holiday in Athens just before the pandemic and they played the Get Out Abels score by the pool at night! I didn’t even need to Shazam it, I knew that was it, but my brain did do a double take. I thought that was incredible and a testament to how good the music is.

Was the best part of this movie the breasted film cover?
Not quite, but you’ve got the right idea. They were both very hot women and looked very hot naked. The dildo was great (I don’t know if that’s a spoiler?). But none of that means it was worth watching

Very nice looking movie so far

Utilizing nighttime is essential!.. love that.

Love this movie. Seen many times.

This is pretty terrible.

The most ridiculous thing by far however is two teenagers in 2018 writing emails to each other. “Nasty emails”. I hate social media, I really do, but that doesn’t mean one can afford to be that inaccurate in characterisation.