MoFo Fantasy Basketball Interest?

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
We have fantasy football and fantasy baseball, but we have no fantasy basketball. I'd like to change that if I can get enough members to make it worthwhile. I'd like at least ten, but preferably 12 or 14.

If you are interested drop in and let me know.

I would do it for sure. I have not played in years because I could never find enough people to play. I stopped playing any fantasy sports where everyone is strangers. It stopped being fun after a couple years.

Never tried it. I guess I could give it a go. I admit I'm pretty out of touch with Basketball since the Sonics were taken from Seattle. But I've been watching it a bit more the last year or two. So yeah, why not?

If you guys need that "one more guy" Ill join so you can form the league. I would be useless in this though as I dont know anything nor follow basketball.

Let the night air cool you off
TONGO you should start following basketball. But only if you decide to be a Thunder fan. I would say PW should be a Thunder fan, but I can understand why he would decide not to be.

I live on the west coast of florida so my team would have to be the Orlando Magic. Who is their best player?

did my draft with some friends last night

figure we can use this thread for NBA basketball talk

@JiraffeJustin, Lucas, etc, you guys tuning in this year? made probably the worst #1 overall pick in history last night

i'm excited for the season, starts a week from maņana

Who did you pick?

DeMarcus Cousins, aka: Boogie

had some reasoning behind it,
however irrational it may be, aside from wanting to call my team Boogie Nights